vibration lures firing at mouth of georges

cjchen

i thought i should post because the lures section hasn't been touched in ages!

trolling hb's and blades were the gun lures on saturday morning as the SP just did not seem to produce

once the water ran out and the water become dirty the fish was on!!

4-5m of water bewteen ramsgate and towra was the key depth as the shallows just did not produce around towra pt when you see bottom.

my big family enjoyed a great feed and its been a long time since i had this kind of success.

all caught from 7-10am even though i was there from 6am-11am.

all fish from high 30's to low 40's with under 30's released.

with all the kings and jews i couldn't even post if it wasn't something like this with the bread and butter :yahoo:

post-10401-049573500 1329766515_thumb.jpg

georges river , the deep channel directly from the mouth of the river towards the middle of the bay heading towards the heads.

right place right time, even scotty lyons is saying there are fish right now between the sticks and dolls point.

those transparent things are flatheads in the middle of the sun, slime reflected light

Great to see someone chasing the bread and butter fish with lures and ticking over the saltwater lure section. It appears the rest of the raiders are out chasing Kingies or in the sweet water (guilty). Now that my boat has been serviced after a long summer chasing Barra and Bass (including over 3000km of towing up to central QLD and back) I hope the weather and water quality continues to improve so I can chase some bream on HB and SPs in the Georges River.

Did you see any Tailor or Bonnie action near the mouth?

Cheers Paul