Navionics card

darynxbcoupe

Hi Raiders,

I have just purchased a Simrad nss9 with a Navionics platinum card, I cant get the chart to display any contour lines? do I have to download any info off net or is there some setting in the chart settings? I cant seem to work it out.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

If it's the same software as mine evo2

On the chart page hit menu on the right. Then chart options then at the bottom check if it says change to navionics

If so your on the inbuilt map.

If not try going up to view then Chart details check on full.

Go back and pick imagery. There is an option for no contours which you may have picked.

Lastly make sure that you have valid piece of the map showing. I. E. No good zooming in on tasmanian if you have a Nsw map ( sorry if this is obvious)

I'd love to see some screen shots to compare to cmap as I'm considering an upgrade.

Thanks for that, I know have detailed contour lines. I am having trouble trying to transfer waypoints from my card to the unit? I have downloaded Garmin Home Port and the marks are on my card but cant get them to display on my unit?

Any suggestions?

Cheers Daryn

These need to be saved in gpx format. And saved on the memory card.

Press the home button then on left all the way at the bottom select files. Chose the slot you have the memory card in. Browse to the gpx file and select. You will get an import option.

I'd encourage you to get a power supply to run the unit in the house.

These boxes have so many features I needed lots of practice. Playing with settings and ultimately doing a factory reset a few times.

Once on the water you'll just want to fish :) let me know how you go

These need to be saved in gpx format. And saved on the memory card.

Press the home button then on left all the way at the bottom select files. Chose the slot you have the memory card in. Browse to the gpx file and select. You will get an import option.

I'd encourage you to get a power supply to run the unit in the house.

These boxes have so many features I needed lots of practice. Playing with settings and ultimately doing a factory reset a few times.

Once on the water you'll just want to fish :) let me know how you go

Thanks all good now, just have to get on water