Warning virus

tackleberry

We run 2 very strong professional level anti virus software systems concurrently on our servers and they have not detected anything. You may find it is not the web site.

Edited by harold

Guest Guest123456789

You don't even need to click on anything, it can be embedded within the site and execute as soon as you view the page.

Cyren is the Daiwa of AV software (no I don't work for them). But nothing is 100% so regular backups are a must.

rereading the first message, it looks like tackleberry is saying that his

AV didn't like tinnytraction and he is letting Raiders know

thats it .... it was on the google page and as soon as i clicked to have a look the AV window popped up and said the sight was a threat ??????

If your running windows get rid of avg and install microsoft security essentials.

i wouldn't have a clue how to do this .... i just know how to turn this thing on look at some forums and do ebay

Hey tackle, some off the shelf software will remove AVG as soon as you insert the cd or usb stick. AVG is OK until you pay for a good pc sevurity anti virus package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anti virus software picks up a lot of unnecessary things, mostly cause wants you to think it's doing a good job, but its doing a shit one lol

You can easily check the logs to see what it detected and google it, most likely its harmless website macro or something.

As long as you're not downloading files, or clicking on to any pop-up boxes that appear out of nowhere, then you're fine. If you see a pop up box, just press Alt+F4 to close it.

I personally don't run any anti virus software for the last 15 years, never had a problem. Don't open junk mails, executable files or pop ups and you'll never get a virus.