Roof top tinny

Fab1

huzuby4y.jpg

Only problem i can see is it may be a slight PITA to lift it on and off by hand.

But I bet this bloke gets fantastic tyre/bearing life from his trailer.

Sent from my GT-I8730T using Tapatalk

Everyone will be asking the same question... how the heck did he get it up there! Did chuck norris help him?!

bugger Chuck Norriss, here's my old workmate from the glass factory big sam.

If anyone can put that rig up there it's him.

He's a 6'5 260kg heavy duty pickup machine and one hell of a nice guy that had recently won NZ strongman.buhe4y5y.jpgpyhy4a6u.jpg

Guest Aussie007

Fab did u take this picture? if u did wow! if u didnt and found it on the net could it be photo shopped? just looks impossible, can u imagine the slightest side way breeze going down the highway that thing would tip over from a high center of gravity just crazy :mfr_lol:

Fab did u take this picture? if u did wow! if u didnt and found it on the net could it be photo shopped? just looks impossible, can u imagine the slightest side way breeze going down the highway that thing would tip over from a high center of gravity just crazy :mfr_lol:

A mate sent it to me on my phone, I think it's fake and if it's real that driver is a imbecile.

But it did give me a idea for a loading and launching system that doesn't involve a trailer for utes.