Outriggers Direct check out the specials for fishraider members

a big thank you to donna and stewy for all the help in getting this web site sorted out and up and running

and to all the raiders that have purchased products from me in the past

just a little info;;;we source all the products directly from the makers no middle man involved that way raiders get the best price any questions just send me a pm or phone any time on 0438264377

cheers gary

I bought both riggers and a shot gun pole from Garry, I also wanted internal slieving, that went inside the poles and extended out of the base and then into my rigger bases and my rocket launcher,I thought this would be a massive pain for him, he smiled and said, no problem, let me take some measurements and a couple days later he had turned up the slieves,and organised a whole kit,just too easy

And by the way the poles are stiff and light,my last poles where whippy and when it got rough and choppy, the lures would come hurtling out of the water as the poles whipped back and forth

Outrigger direct poles don't do that, the perfect, best set I've ever had to be honest, if your looking for poles, these are the ones to get

Magoo,

One question, did you get the fiberglass or carbon fibre pole from Gary?

I am looking at fitting a set of riggers to my new boat. I'll get the poles from Gary but looking

at the Reelax Reef 450 wishbone style bases.

Nathan

simda i got your adapters made today and i'll rigup your poles tomorrow night i've been working on a brakedown for the last few days pulling 14 hour shifts should finish it by monday night hope the fin are still around next week cheer gary

Just saw the message Great very excited very good news

Planning a trip for Wednesday but may switch back to Tuesday or even just get put of a short time Tuesday to learn how to use them

Hi Gary

Thanks for getting the riggers ready.

The boys convinced me to still go Wednesday so now plan B is to try and put the bases on ourselves, if we find away I will be in touch to pick up the riggers if you are not able to drop them but then the issue will be we do not know how to use them.....

Magoo,

One question, did you get the fiberglass or carbon fibre pole from Gary?

I am looking at fitting a set of riggers to my new boat. I'll get the poles from Gary but looking

at the Reelax Reef 450 wishbone style bases.

Nathan

Nathan I got the carbon fibre poles and had Garry make me sleeves to stop any wear from removing the poles every trip

I've also had the glass poles on my old. Boat, they where good too,I didn't have sleeves made for them as they where glued into the bases

You won't be disappointed with either pole

Cheers

Gary setup my Riggers today, I could not have made a better decision than getting them from him, not only are they really great quality but he went above and beyond on helping me get the best solution for my boat and rigging them

I even offered to pay extra because of all the extra that he did and Gary wouldn't accept anything.

Thankyou so much, itching to get on the water and use them, hopefully Tuesday

Best regards

David

• 4 weeks later...