anyone heading out on Wednesday?

bummer, I couldn't make it out there today, looked like good weather as well

going to Mexico in a few days time for 2 weeks to fish a few comps, that should make up for not getting out there today

Do you need a crew? Would be quiet happy to join you at a moments notice! Lol

Good luck!

Do you need a crew? Would be quiet happy to join you at a moments notice! Lol

Good luck!

LOL, yeah might be a bit late for this one

the guy who wonThe East Cape Tournament 2 years back won $50k using our lures and teasers, so he's invited me to fish on his team :)

http://www.bisbees.com/

Scratchie you could get an all Australian team together for next year, its not that expensive if you get a few people to split costs. Boat hire for a kick ass boat is about $500 a day, everything else is cheap there, accommodation, beer, food, etc and the fishing is insane. We hooked around 3-6 marlin/sailfish everyday we fished there last year plus a few dollies and YFT thrown in each day, and they say that's an average day.

post-22587-0-99186000-1406710189_thumb.jpg

Edited by Scent Blazer Lures

LOL, yeah might be a bit late for this one

the guy who wonThe East Cape Tournament 2 years back won $50k using our lures and teasers, so he's invited me to fish on his team :)

http://www.bisbees.com/

Scratchie you could get an all Australian team together for next year, its not that expensive if you get a few people to split costs. Boat hire for a kick ass boat is about $500 a day, everything else is cheap there, accommodation, beer, food, etc and the fishing is insane. We hooked around 3-6 marlin/sailfish everyday we fished there last year plus a few dollies and YFT thrown in each day, and they say that's an average day.

Well, talk to me at the start of next year and see if we can get a scent blazer/fishraider team together. I reckon I could get a few together.

I'm heading to Darwin in October with a few raiders for a 5day trip and can't wait!!!

Well, talk to me at the start of next year and see if we can get a scent blazer/fishraider team together. I reckon I could get a few together.

I'm heading to Darwin in October with a few raiders for a 5day trip and can't wait!!!

yeah nice, its worth putting it out there, see whos interested