Show Us Ya Best Flatty

diver1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think this has to be the most “annoying” thread in the history of Fishraider! Not that I’m jealous or anything (which I am), or the fact that every time I come back to have a look at the great photos (which is over and over and over again), someone has added another magnificent flatty to make me feel even worse!

Anyway, I have a task for Raiders. Match the names of those “show-offs” who posted photos of their great flatties with the following list of suitable descriptive adjectives, the words I always seem to mutter under my breath when I look at the pictures. (Please note that “show-off” is just another word for “better fisherman than me”)

The “Show-offs” who posted pictures that made me green with envy:

diver1, lala, crazedfisherdude, Tobyw, brickman, robeebee’s dad, stylo, zenman, Hodgey, jenno64, hooked4life, Ben75, Sammy0884, djmac, RPL

List of “adjectives”:

amazing, astonishing, astounding, beyond belief, breathtaking, brilliant, fantastic, incredible, magnificent, marvelous, mind-blowing, mind-boggling, miraculous, remarkable, sensational, staggering, superb, wonderful

Cheers

Peter

PS Please don't start any similar threads called "Show us ya best snapper", or "Show us ya best kingy" etc or I'll be heading for a bout of severe depression! :1prop:

This has to be one of my favourite responses to a post this year! :thumbup: Posted in the true 'Fishraider Spirit'. If I wasn't one of the offenders, I would probably be even more sympathetic to your dilemma Peter :074: Great stuff mate!

Hodgey

• 3 weeks later...

i hope you didnt eat that flatty because formaldehyde (embalming fluid) which is present in cigarettes has an instant mutilative effect on the fish's blood circulatory system.. and if you did eat it you will turn into a flathead within the next year

no joke

Edited by sherackattack

i hope you didnt eat that flatty because formaldehyde (embalming fluid) which is present in cigarettes has an instant mutilative effect on the fish's blood circulatory system.. and if you did eat it you will turn into a flathead within the next year

no joke

:Funny-Post::Funny-Post:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's one we caught awhile back in Bobbin head by a mate

Man that fish must have fought really hard - it tore the shirt from your back and almost pantsed you!!

Lucky you had a gimble belt or you would have lost your shorts! :074::074::Funny-Post:

That is your finger poking out the front of your shorts isnt it?

Edited by tide'n'knots

• 4 weeks later...