Fishraider Records

I cant fathom how someone could take that so seriously lol

The fact that we have records should promote friendly competition and generate more interest and involvement in our great sport.

We got a good thing here on fishraider and nothing should change.

Donna i wouldnt take much notice of foolish comments, if 'pete' has a problem, why not start his own forum? I dont understand why people voluntarily and actively become a member of a forum, only to knock it. Your here by choice lol.

On a good point i FINALLY reached snapper. I was wondering when i was gong to change from a flathead lol yay for me :D

Cheers, Stan

Good onya Stan on becoming a snapper :)

Yes, that is the point isn't it - we do not make anyone stay here, its your choice!!!

Funny, "Pete" has been incredibly quiet - no more emails or pm's or even a whingeing post

• 3 months later...

Hello Mrs Swordfishermiss,

Is there any where that we can see the current Fish raider records?

Just curious to see how close to the mark i may have been (but didnt put on measure board doh!!)

Love the site and commend you on your obvious patience as i can imagine you deal with more than your fair share of Sooks.

Hello Mrs Swordfishermiss,

Is there any where that we can see the current Fish raider records?

Just curious to see how close to the mark i may have been (but didnt put on measure board doh!!)

Love the site and commend you on your obvious patience as i can imagine you deal with more than your fair share of Sooks.

In the forums there is a record section .. One section for bait records...(HERE) and another for lure...HERE :thumbup: Good luck with yours :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mrs Swordfisherman - how do I submit a potential record for consideration - email or Pm etc? Im sure the info was here just cound'nt see it for looking!

Generally there is a report on how, when etc etc the fish was caught and then another post in records (with a pic) requesting that the fish be considered for a record (in whatever particular category applies). It helps if there is something to gauge size against and if it really comes down to to the wire a rule or bragmat. Any other questions Swordfisherman will be able to help you with.

Cheers Blood Knot