Father & Son Trip over School Holidays

Guest 4myson

Guest 4myson

I'll be out with my 8yr old son a few days next week (boat) fishing & just putting it out there to FISHRAIDERS if any one is keen & you have a kid similar age , you guy's are more than welcomed to join us . Experience or not doesn't matter. We got plenty of fishing gear if need be ... Just PM . No cost just BYO food & drinks

Edited by 4myson

Hello 4myson, what a shame, I have a 9 year old daughter that loves fishing as i do, would of been fantastic to have a day out with you,

but we are heading to Tasmania tomorrow (Friday). Chantelle and I thank you for your offer though. have a great time with your young bloke mate.

Regards Dan and Chantelle

Guest 4myson

Hope you & daughter get some fishing done while your down there ... Maybe sometime in the future we could catch up .

I'll be out with my 8yr old son a few days next week (boat) fishing & just putting it out there to FISHRAIDERS if any one is keen & you have a kid similar age , you guy's are more than welcomed to join us . Experience or not doesn't matter. We got plenty of fishing gear if need be ... Just PM . No cost just BYO food & drinks

What a generous offer!

You're a true gentleman 4myson.

Guest 4myson

Thanks Jonno , I thought I put it out there in case someone is looking to get out & have a fish with their kids over the Holiday's.....