vivid

ambrose607

Hi Raiders
Took the kids to the Vivid Festival last night and it is something to see if you haven't been before. The crowd was big around Circular Quay so we just kept walking towards the bridge and I stumbled upon pier 2. Bugger the light show I'm gonna see if there's any action. An old couple were pulling up yakkas every few minutes and in no time they had half a milk crate full. (there's another use for the good old milk crate) the Police chopper was flying around with spot light on looking for something in the water. Out of the dark 3 kayaks appeared they only had those LED lights that you strap to your head. River cats Ferries buzzing around every where these guys were really dumb or really brave. After walking back to the Quay we saw a Maratime boat had rounded them up. Pier 2 looks like a nice place to fish I'd never seen it before. The view amazing

I was on the harbour last night on one of those sight seeing boats and yes those little boats are very hard to see

We were under that helicopter.

The light show was great.

bcf2f7cc4aeaba3bedbb7b722ceb63e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys just some advice if you are planning on going. Eat at home before you go. We had something to eat at Ingleburn before we caught the train the food prices are deadly. Fish and chips $16 family pack $68 .Forget about the Golden Arches the queue is out the door