This is where I fish...

big Neil

post-20708-0-11336000-1447818997.jpgpost-20708-0-16233700-1447819017.jpgpost-20708-0-78474500-1447819031.jpgpost-20708-0-06419200-1447819067.jpg

Looks great cod water Neil. How many sleeps to go?

Still a few sleeps to go, but I'm keen and revved up. Went out yesterday and threw a line in off the bank. Scored a feed of Yellas and a Cod (carefully returned to the water). Not much flow in the river so it was pretty ordinary fishing. Starting to heat up out here with 40+c predicted during the next week. I might have to put the bimini back on the boat if this keeps up. Here's a few more pics to stir you up. Cheers, Neil

Agree! Lake conjola looks like a nice part of the world too! So many beautiful places to visit in oz! I'll get to them all one day! :)

Beautiful indeed Scratchie. Stanton 44, Lake Conjola looks lovely. I'll have a look where it is. Isn't life wonderful for we humans, having so many options to fish? Neil

Lake CONJOLA nsw south coast as much as possible.. Always good to get out of sydney

I can vouch for conjola!!! Went for a trip there last dec. It is a beautiful part of the world. Has amazing waterways and the water clarity is just crystal clear. Head up stream for a bit to "the step" and some great lizards.

What a spot!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I can vouch for conjola!!! Went for a trip there last dec. It is a beautiful part of the world. Has amazing waterways and the water clarity is just crystal clear. Head up stream for a bit to "the step" and some great lizards.

What a spot!!!!

Last weekend was cruising over one easy 1 m.... The head was hugeee but do you think she would take anything! All I want is a happy snap and she's be on her way

Last weekend was cruising over one easy 1 m.... The head was hugeee but do you think she would take anything! All I want is a happy snap and she's be on her way

Hahaha they just dont get it do they!! Yeah i seen some quality lays on the sand bars as well haha

Looks great cod water Neil. How many sleeps to go?

Not too many now. Must admit to getting a wee bit excited. Busily collecting shrimps and yabbies ready for an early assault next Tuesday morning. Went out yesterday (after Yellas) and had a light spinning rod loaded with 10 lb mono. Put 2 shrimps on and lobbed it in while I organised the boat gear. Got smashed by a BIG Cod which broke the line within seconds. Hope the bugger is there next week. Neil.

• 4 weeks later...

673136f44cef18fd7b809361a91ef36b.jpg

I don't have any good pictures of my local, but here's a pic from a couple of years ago of my missus up at lake lyell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome pic. I'm looking at heading up there in January with my 8yo son. Is it easy enough to beach the boat at the campsite, or do you have to put it back on the trailer at dusk? Also, can you grab a feed of yabbies there? It would just be a better trip if we could grab a feed from our day's work ;)

Any advice greatly appreciated.