Favourite all round plastic

rockfisherman

97ca90b61f4b4fad8dc3266b7eb1f634.jpg

Atomic paddle tail 2 1/2 inch using 1/4 oz jig head. Target flathead. By catch flounder whiting Ep pretty much anything that swims in Tuggerah Lakes including choppy tailor ( bastards ) and puffer fish. Boo.

Colour was green gord ( photo ) but they have stopped making that colour.

Black with flecks.

Cheers Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Changes depending on time of the year but at the moment its the squidgy prawn 65mm in cracked pepper fished on a jighead or hidden weight depending on water depth So far in the last few weeks it has accounted for bream whiting EPs flathead tailor trevally and flounder

• 1 month later...

I like the classics, Berkley 3 inch Bulky Hawgs in Watermelon or Pumpkinseed, 3 inch Bass Minnows in smelt or watermelon, 3 inch Gulps in just about any design.

Interesting to note that plastics are making up less and less of my preferred lure choice. Blades/vibes and cranks are spending more time in the water with me lately and seem to produce good results because they give out vibrations that are much stronger than plastics.

• 3 weeks later...

Being the original tackle junkie I use whatever caught my eye in the tackle shop when I was there last. I regularly use Squidgy Wriggler, Squidgy Pro Slick Rig, and Squidgy Fish, as well as Zman Paddle Tailz. But by far my go-to soft plastic is Berkley Minnow Grub in Camo, Pepper Prawn or Pumpkin Seed.