Congrats to flatheadluke

mrsswordfisherman

Guest Guest123456789

Thanks a lot Donna, Jeff and Harold. Youngest member of fishraider, 1 day old :)

It seems to be a busy month this may!

Our first baby was born on the 5th of may, 1 month premature but he was born at the healthy weight of 4.2kgs and 57cm long!!! Had he gone full term they reckon he would have gone close to 5.5kgs!

Luckily we had a caesarean booked in as my wife wasnt able to give birth normally due to an ongoing medical problem.

So yeah, our little fella Harrison John is now close to a month old!

He's a super easy baby to deal with as he hasnt cried since we left the hospital 3 weeks ago and he just eats and sleeps!!

He is our little miracle as we had to go through IVF for 5 years before he was born, and it was agreed that it would be our last ever attempt as it was taking its toll mentally, physically and financially and when they harvested the eggs from my wife they only got three and 2 out of them were emply shells and the third was fertilised in the lab and put back in to my wife after 2 days of it growing and luckily here we are 10 months later with our beautiful perfect little son!!

Ahhhhh another little raider - congrats

That is a great story - I also had one of those miracles after 8 years (conceived naturally in the end). She just graduated from University last week Ba Nursing ;)

Enjoy your children fellas they are your greatest achievement yet, yes even better than catching your first jewfish, marlin, kingie blah blah

post-869-0-14127600-1464645614_thumb.jpg