Swell warning

boattart

Just sitting here watching the swell pump in over Jibbon Bommie. It started to build around lunch yesterday but now there's at least a 1 km wall of white water rolling from the bommie to the north and Middle ground and the Merries look as bad. This should continue through the weekend so suggest you make other plans but hopefully when it settles next week it will have stirred the Reds up.

So after last weekend being beautiful after a Naff forecast, and not getting out. I thought I'd check the weather for the next one lol

65ba01c3b3c954b72b85b6e698d1b796.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Edited by NaClH2OK9

What's the off shore scene looking like at yours Jeff. My local gfc say no tuna off Newcastle so I'm wondering what to do with my lures??

I'd turn to snapper but without towing the boat the reefs here are pretty poor I believe.

Still learning my local area but most of the guys seem to be turning to sharking.

So after last weekend being beautiful after a Naff forecast, and not getting out. I thought I'd check the weather for the next one lol

65ba01c3b3c954b72b85b6e698d1b796.jpg

Low wind predicted for that sunday as well!!

Might go for a surf in the middle of the heads hahaha

What's the off shore scene looking like at yours Jeff. My local gfc say no tuna off Newcastle so I'm wondering what to do with my lures??

I'd turn to snapper but without towing the boat the reefs here are pretty poor I believe.

Still learning my local area but most of the guys seem to be turning to sharking.

I think it would be worth towing your boat for the hour up this way Steve. Plenty of inshore reefs for snapper but they are only just starting to move in. The decent swells we've been having will bring them on! When we have a run of tuna up here(rarely) they are generally a long long way out!