Man missing on the Napean

Hodgey

As sad as this is some people have no brains . I went past there yesterday afternoon a mate of mine lives in the estate at yarramundi. The water is still flowing like a fraight train out there very unsafe. Very sad these kids have lost there father because he had no respect for the water condtions

Very sad, but i agree with days, there are to many people using boats that just don't have a clue.

I fish on the shoalhaven river with my brother and we watch boat after boat coming down river cut in between the red marker and edge of the river. The marker is there because it gets shallow bloody quick on the inside of it and we watch boat after boat go flying through cutting the corner and going straight over shallow sand flats.

• 6 years later...
1 hour ago, noelm said:

Nothing serious, it just kind of seemed odd to comment on something that happened 7 years ago, the details/safety are still relevant of course.

Of course details and safety are still relevant.......but I agree Noel, its very odd 7 years later hey !

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mullatt said:

Of course details and safety are still relevant.......but I agree Noel, its very odd 7 years later hey !

Yep still relevant and I am glad to see that lots of our newcomers are researching and reading all the wonderful posts and information here on fishraider. 

• Like 1