Broken Bay 29/4/16

Brew

Hi All,

Had a quick session today at the mouth of the Hawkesbury River drifting from Juno Point.

Wind going one way and the tide the other so the drift was very slow.

We only had 2 hours and picked up one flattie that went 43cm and a couple of undersized ones.

Cracking weather and wished I could of stayed longer.

Caught on woolworths prawns mid tide.

Sorry no photos.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Clinton

It is a great spot around Juno Point, but the weather and the seas can make it difficult at some times.

It is a busy spot with plenty of boating traffic to watch out for when drifting ot even anchored up, but many good fish have been caught

in that area over the years

So Friday's session wasn't long enough so went again Saturday night with my brother.

Heaps of boats at Juno Point and Flint and Steel so I'm surprised there have been no other reports from Fishraiders on Broken Bay/Hawkesbury.

Did the drift again around Juno Point for four flatties ranging from just legal to 47cm.

Mid tide again. It went really quiet around high tide with only catfish caught after that.

post-31230-0-33851600-1462111729_thumb.jpg

Two fish for Sunday dinner so happy with that!

It is a great spot around Juno Point, but the weather and the seas can make it difficult at some times.

It is a busy spot with plenty of boating traffic to watch out for when drifting ot even anchored up, but many good fish have been caught

in that area over the years

I know Juno has a great reputation and I get a few flatties around there however I haven't heard of any good stories of a big jew there for a long time. Any raiders got a story?