Desperate With a Passion (Sydney)

Jay88

Hi All,

Firstly, thank you for having me on your site, I have read some very useful and interesting topics here, so thanks for sharing information.

Im Jay, I live in Sydney and have been a fish (aquarium) enthusiast for 8-10 years now (mostly freshwater monsters).

Only real fishing I have done is with a hand line that was catching Bream with bread… I am at the point now I would really like to go out with a regular fishing buddy and learn the art form.

I do have a car and I don’t mind if its shore fishing, but I want to understand the art instead of just throwing in lines everytime I see a pool of water.

This is one of my life goals and I am very passionate to be able to learn. I have my own gear, and would like to understand how gear selection works for different waters, bait choice etc…

I am free most weekends. If anyone would consider me tagging along in Sydney please feel free to comment here! Thanks again for your patience guys!

Welcome to the site Jay and I reckon you will get a few takers for sure as plenty on here regularly take out others.

Regards Stewy.

P.S I like that you want to learn the art of fishing which is fascinating