Dusted up by some big bream

PRED-ATOR

Hey Raiders,

Had a good session on the parra yesterday using z-mann grubz.

Unfortunately, i also got dusted up in a big way. The only bream i managed to get out of the snags were small ones.

One bruiser that i lost, would have been at the 40cm mark based on the fight. It went harry and ended up busting me off around some oysters.

I also caught this.... im calling it for a eastern frog fish. You should have heard the croak it let off. They actually hit pretty hard but become seaweed for the rest of the fight.

Cheers,

post-16847-0-87642000-1421270970_thumb.jpgpost-16847-0-98686300-1421270975_thumb.jpg

Bad luck on the one that got away mate. Fishing light gets the bite as they say so there's nothing much you can do fishing structure like that.

That frog fish almost looks like a stocky flatty!

I agree, i dont like the vanish. first time using it, i think ill go back to TD sensor.

For one, it looks like 6lb and it not as smooth as the sensor which results in the line going curly when its had a couple of good stretches.

I got some sunline so ill chuck that on too. Got some redemption the other day when i pulled two 32cm fish out of the sticks, not long but bloody fat and heavy. I have noticed how fat the bream are lately, must be a lot of food about the harbour atm.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...