North coast trip locations.

Camo1808

Hi all I just got back yesterday from a 5 day trip down south to lake conjola..... (what an awrsome place. Definitely should be on everyones lists). Me and my best mate love getting away on our camping/fishing trips.

We are already planning our next trip. We are going to head north.

We need your help.

Can anyone let us know where is good to go on the nsw mid north coast or even far north. We need camp sites on the water. We will be in kayaks so need good fishing not tooo far of a row haha. Going to be chasing flathead, bream, whiting and even some good beach or breakwall fishing.

All advice great or small is appreciated. Thanks

I would say Forster.

Plenty of bream & flat head & an easy paddle around the bridge and you can be dolphin watching at the same time.

I usually stay in Cabins but the place I stay (Lanis holiday Island) has a camping area that is actually an island with its own boat ramp, the place should suit you guys.

Brett

Mylestom just south of Coffs Harbour camping/caravan park with a place to launch the kayaks near the bottom of the baths, then all you need to so is paddle south along the river and there is a great opening that leads out into the sea good channel here. The baths are also a great place to fish with flathead, bream and whiting a great chance if land based is easier for the day literally a stones throw from the caravan park swell as this the cafe across the road have some of the best & biggest burgers ever. It is also a short drive to coffs if need be.

Hope this Helps

Cheers,

Schembo1

Sorry for late reply mate. Yeah it is such a gorgeous place. We had a ball. We caught ALOT of fish. Unfortunately at the moment there is a lot of small fish in the lake. We did get some crackers though. I beat my whiting pb measuring 42cm. Soooo stoked on that. Good luck mate

Hi all I just got back yesterday from a 5 day trip down south to lake conjola..... (what an awrsome place. Definitely should be on everyones lists). Me and my best mate love getting away on our camping/fishing trips.

We are already planning our next trip. We are going to head north.

We need your help.

Can anyone let us know where is good to go on the nsw mid north coast or even far north. We need camp sites on the water. We will be in kayaks so need good fishing not tooo far of a row haha. Going to be chasing flathead, bream, whiting and even some good beach or breakwall fishing.

All advice great or small is appreciated. Thanks

Hi Camo 1808 Try this spot its a great spot for kayaks there are always groups there....... Lot of space along the water ways and fishes well http://www.lanis.com.au/caravan-camping/bushland-camping

woy woy col :1fishing1:

Edited by woy woy col