Sydney Harbour Friday

finin

Gday all, well great day on the harbour, blew 20knots all day, and the water is that dirty green olive.

Started off on a drift from Nielsen through to tailors, flying through there doing 1.6kn. Managed 3 nice 40cm duskies and a flounder at 38. Plenty of little peskie reddies in between as well. Decided to get outa the wind for a while and headed to the lee of middle head and drifted towards grotto. Extremely quiet but on my last drift snagged a nice 65 dusky.

Headed across to the yellow mark of quarrantine and set up another drift back towards the aquarium. Ended up with another 2 flounder to 40.

Bones were starting to creek so had one more drift in a well known spot that at this time of year and the next 2 wks produces monsterous duskies. Well didnt produce a monster but a nice dusky at 73.

Had enough of the windalthough it was nice the only competition was the ferries and a coupla yachts and not a thousand idiots on the water buzzing past you at 25kn and heade towards the ramp and ever so closer to a warm shower. Out again sunday so well see how that goes.

Great report mate. Yeah the wind was pretty nasty today. If i manage to get my wheel bearings in and fitted on time, I'll be on the waters by the next hi tide for tomorrow evening. Hopefully a few breams in Middle harbour and a nice bag of squids will be nice. We can only wish at the moment. Tight lines raiders.