Welcome to Fishraider

Welcome to Fishraider, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Fishraider by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Photo

Boat Of The Week

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Huey @ Huett Marine

Huey @ Huett Marine

KINGFISH

• SITE SPONSOR
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 08:44 AM

Hi Fishraiders, I am overstocked with good used boats and I need to find homes for them. When new rigs come in I will highlight a boat that might be of interest to a fellow fishraider.

Please PM me for more photos and the price,

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Huey.

Edited by Huey @ Huett Marine, 21 January 2008 - 12:46 PM.

#2 OFFLINE   Flightmanager

Flightmanager

MAKO

• GOLD MEMBER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:14 AM

Hi Fishraiders, I am overstocked with good used boats and I need to find homes for them. Every week I am going to highlight a boat that might be of interest to a fellow fishraider.

This week we have a Seafarer Venus powered by a 90HP V4 Johnson. This boat has the lot and is like new with only 18 hours on the clock and the Seafarer range of boats, in my opinion is about as good as it gets in fibreglass boats.

It would suit a new boat buyer and the lucky buyer would save thousands of dollars compared to a new Venus which go for about $45,000 new as this boat is set-up.

Please PM me for more photos and the price,

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Huey.

Attached File  IMAG0177.JPG   68.43KB   294 downloads

I actually had a look at this boat yesterday , and it was on my "one of these days..." list. Very tidy unit!!

Ross

Edited by Flightmanager, 19 May 2007 - 09:15 AM.

#3 OFFLINE   snag

snag

JEWFISH

• ADDICTED MEMBER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:42 AM

Some nice boat's there craig and at good prices aswell, nice one. :thumbup:

#4 OFFLINE   Huey @ Huett Marine

Huey @ Huett Marine

KINGFISH

• SITE SPONSOR
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 10:11 AM

Attached File  IMAG0308.JPG   70.1KB   150 downloadsGood Morning Guys and Gals, this week it is not a boat but a box trailer I would like to highlight. We have started to sell these excellent box trailers and for $2000 you get yourself a 7 x 5 trailer with 13 inch wheels, removable cage with cover, spare wheel / carrier , wind-up jockey wheel and bearing buddies. This pirce includes 12 months regos and the trailer comes with front and rear opening gates and the other cool feature, that other box trailers do not offer is that the frame tilts to make it easy to load and remove all the stuff you are likely to carry in a box trailer.

We have them in stock if anyone Raiders is after a good all purpose box trailer.

Cheers,

Huey.

#5 OFFLINE   locodave

locodave

JEWFISH

• ADDICTED MEMBER
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:51 AM

Hi, this week I have got in an excellent little river boat. It is a Stacer 429 Seahawk powered by a 40HP E-TEC Evinrude on a Stacer trailer. This was sold to a good customer of ours who know has got sick and has never used the boat. It comes with canopy, deluxe seats, fishfinder and nav lights. It would save someone thousands over a replacement package and it is NEW.

PM me if you would like more details and have a nice weekend,

Cheers,

Huey.

Hi mate, how much are you asking for this boat?

And how much for the little blue fin 3.8 ?

#6 OFFLINE   locodave

locodave

JEWFISH

• ADDICTED MEMBER
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 11:47 AM

Damn was meant to PM :05:

#7 OFFLINE   Huey @ Huett Marine

Huey @ Huett Marine

KINGFISH

• SITE SPONSOR
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:48 PM

Hi Dave, no problem mate, I have sent you a PM.

Cheers,

Huey.

#8 OFFLINE   Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

SNAPPER

• MEMBERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 04:30 PM

Haven't had a new boat of the week for a while Huey!

Cheers

Tony

#9 OFFLINE   Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

SNAPPER

• MEMBERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 08:23 AM

Cheers Huey :thumbup:

Sorry mate didn't mean to hassle you about it, I'm sure you have plenty on the go...

It is always good to see some of the second hand stuff that you have on offer though...

Cheers

Tony

#10 OFFLINE   Huey @ Huett Marine

Huey @ Huett Marine

KINGFISH

• SITE SPONSOR
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:01 PM

Hi Tony, no I know you were not having a go at me. I did not take it personally and it was good to have a run thru and delete the ones that have been sold.

Cheers,

Huey.

#11 OFFLINE   IWANNAJEWY

IWANNAJEWY

TAILOR

• BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:10 AM

Hi Huey, do you come across any rough 14 foot alloy boats at all? looking for a cheap one to upgrade my 12 footer, only want cheap one as have a 25 mariner and trailer from my little tinny.thanks,Mathew

#12 OFFLINE   Huey @ Huett Marine

Huey @ Huett Marine

KINGFISH

• SITE SPONSOR
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 11:42 AM

Hi Matt, I am getting quiet picking at what I trade-in so I am not sure what you mean by cheap, but I would not be keen on trading anything that I think you would wnat to pay. My best suggestion to you mate would be to go onto Ebay. Everytime I check it out there is some good bargins on there.

Keep an eye out on here and if new boats come in I try to post a picture and details.

Cheers,

Huey.

#13 OFFLINE   IWANNAJEWY

IWANNAJEWY

TAILOR

• BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 12:30 PM

thanks, Huey, by cheap I meant with out motor, trailer, or accesories as i have my own gear, thanks for the reply.

#14 OFFLINE   Flightmanager

Flightmanager

MAKO

• GOLD MEMBER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 06:12 PM

Hmm , beef up the transom , add an Etec .......

Brilliant!!

Ross

#15 OFFLINE   Huey @ Huett Marine

Huey @ Huett Marine

KINGFISH

• SITE SPONSOR
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 08:12 AM

Attached File  phpQIMrvOPM.jpg   228.93KB   162 downloads Good Morning, this week I would like to highlight another brand new Aqualine boat we have justed fitted up. These boats are unbelievable in terms of the ride they offer and every time I ride in one I am very impressed with the soft, quiet ride these pontoon style of boats offer.

The Aqualine range of boat offers the weight saving and toughness of an alloy boat with the ride and stability to match or better most fibreglass boats all with the added safety of the the buoyancy offered by the pontoons, which hopefully you would never need but it is reassuring to know you have this when the water turns bad.

We have this 590HT Sports and a 550 Fisherman in stock at present both powered by the No.1 "clean" engine in OZ, the Evrindue E-TEC range. As Raiders I am sure you are aware we prefer this technology over the other technologies on the market, which we also sell, becasue the E-TEC range ticks all the boxes.

PM me if you would like some brochures sent or better yet come in and say Hi and see for yourself why we like these boats so much,

Cheers,

Huey.

#16 OFFLINE   Huey @ Huett Marine

Huey @ Huett Marine

KINGFISH

• SITE SPONSOR
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 12:15 PM

[Attached File  phpru0rd4PM.jpg   85.39KB   158 downloadsHi, I would like to show the latest Aqualine we have fitted out. It is a 550 Fisherman powered by a 90HP E-TEC. The Fisherman series gives you the most cockpit room for your dollar and being an Aqualine the ride, safety and stabilty can not be beaten in any other mono hull alloy boat. The boat has all the standard features plus I have optioned up with Bimini, Rod rack, Kill tank, Live bait tank, Underfloor fuel tank , deck wash and ladder. Also we have rigged out with a colour fishfinder/mapping combo unit and VHF radio.

If any Raiders are after a unbeatable 5.5M fishing boat this has to be inspected for yourself.

PM me if you would like any further details or check out www.aqualineboats.com

Cheers,

Huey.

Attached Files

Edited by Huey @ Huett Marine, 20 September 2008 - 12:36 PM.

#17 OFFLINE   Huey @ Huett Marine

Huey @ Huett Marine

KINGFISH

• SITE SPONSOR
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:59 PM

Hi, this week I would like to let Raiders know of some good outboards we have traded. All are workshop inspected before we trade them and are sold with warranty. We have a 90HP E-TEC, a 130HP V4 Evinrude, a 175HP V6 Mercury and a 90HP V4 Johnson all in stock at present wanting new homes.

Also we are still offering big discounts on BRAND NEW Evinrude E-TEC and 4-Stroke Johnson outboards.

Thanks for viewing,

Regards,

Huey.

#18 OFFLINE   dart

dart

BREAM

• BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:25 PM

Hi Huey,

I may be interested in the Broker 430 or the Stacer 495.

Could you please PM me asking prices to consider please before I make further enquiries?

Thanks!

Dart

#19 OFFLINE   Huey @ Huett Marine

Huey @ Huett Marine

KINGFISH

• SITE SPONSOR
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 12:06 PM

Hi Guys, we have been shut for a week so sorry in the delay, but check your PMs when you have a minute.

Cheers,

Huey.

#20 OFFLINE   Huey @ Huett Marine

Huey @ Huett Marine

KINGFISH

• SITE SPONSOR
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 03:13 PM

Attached File  PIC_0358.JPG   512.3KB   76 downloads

Attached File  PIC_0325.JPG   431.84KB   54 downloads

Hi Raiders, we have just finished rigging an unbeatable offshore fishing rig. The Aqualine 660HT has to be experinced to understand how good a boat can get. It is made with 5MM marine grade plate alloy and with the deep deadrise and stability of the pontoons she is hard to beat. This boat has the lot, it has a HD digital Raymarine colour combo, auot-pilot-this is the best money spent on a boat, outriggers, radios, custom made deluxe trailer and is powered by the best in outboard technology. The twin 115HP E-TECs planed this 1100KG boat in its own boat length, cruised at 34K/Hr using only 14L/Hr so a big range from its 280L fuel tank and at that speed with the auto-pilot set and the soft ride of the Aqualine it is sit back and enjoy the ride. The top speed was a very healty 68K/Hr, BUT the most impressvice thing was the ease with which ONE 115HP E-TEC planed her. That is the whole point of twins, that one engine has the grunt to plane it and travel great distances easily. This 660HT boat planed comfortably and cruised at 27K/Hr doing only 3500RPM and using 15L/Hr and top speed was still 52K/hr on one V4 E-TEC.

All in all it is one safe, stable and soft riding "4 X 4" for the water and being made of marine grade alloy she can take the knocks as well and the build quality and attention to detail of these NZ made boats is impressive. Just think the Aqualine range are all made to CPC commercial grade no matter who buys them and if they can survive where they are made being the bottom of the south island of NZ they cna survive anyway.

Thanks for viewing,

Huey.