Welcome to Fishraider

Welcome to Fishraider, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Fishraider by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Photo

Fishing Manyana Over Easter

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Mustang1

Mustang1

PILCHARD

• MEMBERS
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 07:13 AM

Hi All,

I am new to fishraider and this is my first post. I am heading down to manyana on the south coast over the weekend with the family. I was hoping, given i have never fished this area, that someone may have some tips and or GPS co ord's that may be helpful.

I generally fish sydney waters out from Port Hacking and am well equip for all terrain.

Any replies will be appreciated and hopefully I can start posting some good reports???? :1fishing1:

#2 OFFLINE   herdsman

herdsman

BREAM

• MEMBERS
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 08:18 AM

Hi All,

I am new to fishraider and this is my first post. I am heading down to manyana on the south coast over the weekend with the family. I was hoping, given i have never fished this area, that someone may have some tips and or GPS co ord's that may be helpful.

I generally fish sydney waters out from Port Hacking and am well equip for all terrain.

Any replies will be appreciated and hopefully I can start posting some good reports???? :1fishing1:

hi mustang is manyana that waterway not far from bendalong?