Nth Curl Curl

mushtaka

Hey guys, i have been fishing the stones down at Nth Curly with no luck for a while now. I have been using live mullet but i never seem to catch anything. Have any of you had any luck down there?

I would love some tips from others willing to share.

Mushtaka

hi mushtaka

try fishing the corner of nth curl curl

as you walk down the steps walk straight ahead in line with south curl curl surf club there is a rock with rod holes in it best fished early [4am to8am] or just before dusk into the night

better when there is a bit of white water cover

cast towards the surf club at south curl curl between the reef on the left and the back of the unbroken waves about 50 to80mts

best bait is squid yakka fillets or mullet fillets pillies or fresh tailor strips

expect to get snapper bream tailor trevally salmon and jew if you put in the time also some big bronze walers

best rig is 25lb mono running 3oz snapper lead to swivel 30cm of 20lb or less for bream 3/0 suicide

2 snelled 4/0s if chasing jew take a 8ft gaff just in case agood ttorch for jew and sharks keep light off the water it spooks the fish

wear cleats and i have never found it too rough to fish this spot just move back towards the steps if it gets a bit uncomftable

tide did not make much difference but prefered a low to get out the front wher the rod holes are

peter :1fishing1:

hi mushtaka

try fishing the corner of nth curl curl

as you walk down the steps walk straight ahead in line with south curl curl surf club there is a rock with rod holes in it best fished early [4am to8am] or just before dusk into the night

better when there is a bit of white water cover

cast towards the surf club at south curl curl between the reef on the left and the back of the unbroken waves about 50 to80mts

best bait is squid yakka fillets or mullet fillets pillies or fresh tailor strips

expect to get snapper bream tailor trevally salmon and jew if you put in the time also some big bronze walers

best rig is 25lb mono running 3oz snapper lead to swivel 30cm of 20lb or less for bream 3/0 suicide

2 snelled 4/0s if chasing jew take a 8ft gaff just in case agood ttorch for jew and sharks keep light off the water it spooks the fish

wear cleats and i have never found it too rough to fish this spot just move back towards the steps if it gets a bit uncomftable

tide did not make much difference but prefered a low to get out the front wher the rod holes are

peter :1fishing1:

Hi Peter, thanks for the info mate. I will give that a go.

If you are ever up for a fish off the beach mate let me know, im only down in Narrabeen.

Thanks for the tips everyone!

Neil