Wollongong Saturday

ray henry

hi all i went out on a trawler from wollongong on saturday 5.30 till 12.30 fished south and wide of the islands wery very windy and big swell 3 to 4 meters 5 guys were sea sick but we managed to catch 10 good mowies 2 readies jackets pig fish and lots of rubbish we had visits from seals and whales over all agood time under bad conditions. cheers the bull

hi all i went out on a trawler from wollongong on saturday 5.30 till 12.30 fished south and wide of the islands wery very windy and big swell 3 to 4 meters 5 guys were sea sick but we managed to catch 10 good mowies 2 readies jackets pig fish and lots of rubbish we had visits from seals and whales over all agood time under bad conditions. cheers the bull

sorry to hear the weather was bad, but make me feel better now! i was planning on going out to the same spot

on Saturday, we called it off after weather report

ho big were the reddies?

cheers

Frank

sorry to hear the weather was bad, but make me feel better now! i was planning on going out to the same spot

on Saturday, we called it off after weather report

ho big were the reddies?

cheers

Frank

hi frank only 35 cm plate size the mowies were bigger rat p.s i did noy see any private boats out there ray