Welcome to Fishraider

Welcome to Fishraider, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Fishraider by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Photo

Fishraider Records

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Nate the sea dog

Nate the sea dog

BREAM

• MEMBERS
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:32 PM

Some people have nothing better to do than complain, like some old people, keep up the good work Mrsswordfisherman, maybe if he had a rod :1fishing1: in his hand rather than complaining behind the keyboard :throw: he may have a badge by now...Love the website, its informative, most people are helpful and all the stories are a great read..Keep up the good work and brush the complainers off!

#22 OFFLINE   bassboy888

bassboy888

SNAPPER

• MEMBERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:18 PM

I didnt get my record whinging.... well actually i did :1prop: hence why it took 26hours of hard fishing to catch it, not giving up after basscatcher caught 6 barra over 80cm....
You admin/moderators do a magnificent job. Whingers like that are obviously too self centered to realise the hard work some of their fellow raiders put into fishing.

#23 OFFLINE   Rafinx

Rafinx

TAILOR

• MEMBERS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:31 AM

I know this sounds stupid but, how about you make a smallest record aswell, so people like me might actually stand a chance of getting one of those buttons. :D
p.s. Im being serious.

#24 OFFLINE   yarraone

yarraone

SNAPPER

• GOLD MEMBER
  • 994 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:56 AM

Well Donna i think that all of you do a great job, and one of my highlights when I come to sydney for a day fishing is spending it with fellow raiders and the admin team..Just for the record "pete".. I am one of those people that actually has a a record button for a fish that has not actually had a photo taken on a brag mat or measure tape..So it does happen mate..You just have to get uot there and do what you can and submit your photos and ask for that record and see how you go.. the whole point is not for fame or a RECORD... it is for the fun and sharing the day you had on the water with the other raiders, that maybe could only hope to catch that great fish.. maybe they will learn something from reading your post on how you caught that great fish..

SO GET OUT THERE AND HAVE A GO MATE AND STOP COMPLAINING..

See you all at the social in 2 weeks....... :1fishing1: :thumbup:

#25 OFFLINE   PRED-ATOR

PRED-ATOR

JEWFISH

• ADDICTED MEMBER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:46 PM

I cant fathom how someone could take that so seriously lol

The fact that we have records should promote friendly competition and generate more interest and involvement in our great sport.

We got a good thing here on fishraider and nothing should change.

Donna i wouldnt take much notice of foolish comments, if 'pete' has a problem, why not start his own forum? I dont understand why people voluntarily and actively become a member of a forum, only to knock it. Your here by choice lol.

On a good point i FINALLY reached snapper. I was wondering when i was gong to change from a flathead lol yay for me :D

Cheers, Stan

#26 OFFLINE   mrsswordfisherman

mrsswordfisherman

BLUE MARLIN

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,705 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:44 PM

I cant fathom how someone could take that so seriously lol

The fact that we have records should promote friendly competition and generate more interest and involvement in our great sport.

We got a good thing here on fishraider and nothing should change.

Donna i wouldnt take much notice of foolish comments, if 'pete' has a problem, why not start his own forum? I dont understand why people voluntarily and actively become a member of a forum, only to knock it. Your here by choice lol.

On a good point i FINALLY reached snapper. I was wondering when i was gong to change from a flathead lol yay for me :D

Cheers, Stan

Good onya Stan on becoming a snapper :)
Yes, that is the point isn't it - we do not make anyone stay here, its your choice!!!
Funny, "Pete" has been incredibly quiet - no more emails or pm's or even a whingeing post

#27 OFFLINE   Brad & Sam

Brad & Sam

MACKEREL

• MEMBERS
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:54 PM

Hello Mrs Swordfishermiss,
Is there any where that we can see the current Fish raider records?
Just curious to see how close to the mark i may have been (but didnt put on measure board doh!!)

Love the site and commend you on your obvious patience as i can imagine you deal with more than your fair share of Sooks.

#28 OFFLINE   yarraone

yarraone

SNAPPER

• GOLD MEMBER
  • 994 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:33 PM

Hello Mrs Swordfishermiss,
Is there any where that we can see the current Fish raider records?
Just curious to see how close to the mark i may have been (but didnt put on measure board doh!!)

Love the site and commend you on your obvious patience as i can imagine you deal with more than your fair share of Sooks.

In the forums there is a record section .. One section for bait records...(HERE) and another for lure...HERE :thumbup: Good luck with yours :biggrin2:

#29 OFFLINE   Johnbob

Johnbob

MACKEREL

• MEMBERS
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:02 PM

Hi Mrs Swordfisherman - how do I submit a potential record for consideration - email or Pm etc? Im sure the info was here just cound'nt see it for looking!

#30 OFFLINE   Blood Knot

Blood Knot

JEWFISH

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:19 PM

Hi Mrs Swordfisherman - how do I submit a potential record for consideration - email or Pm etc? Im sure the info was here just cound'nt see it for looking!

Generally there is a report on how, when etc etc the fish was caught and then another post in records (with a pic) requesting that the fish be considered for a record (in whatever particular category applies). It helps if there is something to gauge size against and if it really comes down to to the wire a rule or bragmat. Any other questions Swordfisherman will be able to help you with.

Cheers Blood Knot

#31 OFFLINE   reyzor

reyzor

BREAM

• BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:06 AM

i hardly have time to fish, nor do i post on here much........can i have a wanna be button?

seriously though, you guys do a great job..... cant keep everyone happy.......

#32 OFFLINE   swordfisherman

swordfisherman

SWORDFISH

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,381 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:51 AM

i hardly have time to fish, nor do i post on here much........can i have a wanna be button?

seriously though, you guys do a great job..... cant keep everyone happy.......

Your time will come one day and a button will be forth coming....good karma to you :yahoo:

Cheers Swordie