Thread - Nuetral or Green Gel Spun Thread
Material - Green Glister Dubbing or similar
1. Place the hook in the vice and begin wrapping the thread from the eye down to for about a quater of the shank length lap over the tag end and wrap back towards the eye cut off the excess tag.
2. Take some of the dubbing and place on the top of the hook palce two tight turns to secure.
3. Take the end of the material at the eye end and fold over the eye towards the point of the hook. Hold this in place and secure the material with three tight turns.
4. Tie of the thread either with a whip finish or a double half hitch.
5. Secure the thread with a drop of claer nail varnish or fly tying head cement
6. Dress the hook by taking the strands of dubbing as you would a bait and plaint them roughly around the hook, then take some scisors and cut off the excess leaving a 1 inch tail.
YOUR DONE!!!!!!!!! Now fish this with some burley under your favourite float or fly rod! Its a great stndby when there is no weed about or your at your favourite spot and see the luderick grazing but have no weed! Also great when the yare feeding like mad and don't care what you give them!
Pics below to help you tie!