swordfisherman

Welcome To All Guests And Possible New Members

72 posts in this topic

G'day all i just joined

Welcome to Fishraider tackleberry! Feel free to add a bit of info on yourself if you wish!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Wonderful to see all the new members there is a thread to introduce yourselves in Fishing Chat

Read about all the members and add your own story CLICK HERE

Thanks swordfisherman much appreciated!!! I'm also a MacAruthur man ambrose607

Afternoon Everyone, I am new to the site and new to NSW.., A born and bred Queenslander.. I have no Idea about the fishing down here to be honest, But looking forward to seeing what is on offer.

Thanks Garyb

Afternoon Everyone, I am new to the site and new to NSW.., A born and bred Queenslander.. I have no Idea about the fishing down here to be honest, But looking forward to seeing what is on offer.

Thanks Garyb

Welcome to fishraider Gazz

Hi all

Just recently moved to Sydney from Brisbane and would love to meet and join up with fishing groups/buddy's to explore this new city!!

I'm up for any types of fishing providing you educate me in the process..LOL

Hope to meet some of you soon

Kevin

Hi all

Just recently moved to Sydney from Brisbane and would love to meet and join up with fishing groups/buddy's to explore this new city!!

I'm up for any types of fishing providing you educate me in the process..LOL

Hope to meet some of you soon

Kevin

You will be welcomed with open arms Kev

Welcome Kevin. Great site this for info on all types of fishing. Looking forward to reading your posts soon. Cheers.

G'day all, have just joined up and will be looking to get involved where i can. I live on the Northern Beaches and work offshore WA on a 4 week on / 4 week off rotation so have plenty of time to fish when home. I have a 30' Robalo and will be chasing crew mid week to head offshore.

cheers, Chris.

Welcome Chris. Will you be doing most of your fishing WA or Sydney? Look forward to reading your reports mate.

Hey Neil, will be fishing out of sydney. Unfortunately WA is strictly work only......

G'day lads new to the group but have been lurking around for a fair while now reading the forum and using your tips and tricks and thought I might aswell get to know a few lads on here and say hello. 👋 

Nik.

jewgun2230 

Hi everyone

Just a quick note to say thanks for allowing me to join,your forum.

My son and I go to the bay about twice a month to feed the fish we don't really catch much but we like to chill on the water.We have a 5.7 meter savage with a 140 Mercury on it ,and just love being on it .

I stumbled across your forum on new years eve where some one had said they were going to sit of runway 3 and watch the fire works .We ended up there as well and what a great night,so thanks for the info and allowing me to join once again.

Regards 

Peter

2 hours ago, Maxpete said:

Hi everyone

Just a quick note to say thanks for allowing me to join,your forum.

My son and I go to the bay about twice a month to feed the fish we don't really catch much but we like to chill on the water.We have a 5.7 meter savage with a 140 Mercury on it ,and just love being on it .

I stumbled across your forum on new years eve where some one had said they were going to sit of runway 3 and watch the fire works .We ended up there as well and what a great night,so thanks for the info and allowing me to join once again.

Regards 

Peter

Welcome Peter you will find hours and hours of reading on here. Enjoy the forum.

Hello to all on this Great Forum... fantastic to become a member here..

I used to fish the Sth Coast nearly every weekend rain hail or heat, back in the 80's - 90's..

Reading the posts here takes me back.. oh the great memories I have.

Now , living back in my home town Adelaide, I MISS the Sth Coast fishing ...

Again, thanks for letting me in to this Forum.

Kind Regards

Michael   aka Great_White

Welcome to Fishraider Michael! From what I hear, plenty of good fishing in SA as well! 

I wish I was around in the 80s-90s for the south coast fishing....

Cheers,

Wellzy

Wellzy94  yes, it was brilliant, and I guess nothing should have changed, except the crowds now.

Nothing like having those platforms all to yourself , and being able to drive to at least the top of them all as well..

LBG Fishing was in its infancy, and boy... you learned quickly....

Great_White

Hi All,

I'm new to this site (and to the country), always tried to join forums as they are generally the best place for meeting like-minded people and for the best tips...

Recently moved to Sydney from South Africa - keen to get clued up on the fishing world.

Novice but very interested in landing a few, generally prefer using multiplier reels/equipment (only because i've never done the spinning/artificial lure combo yet!)

:D

Thanks again

Welcome to Fishraider and to Australia! Plenty of good fishing here :)

Cheers,

Wellzy

Welcome to Fishraider and Australia Speedmaster 30. Great place to be mate. There's heaps of info for you to wade through on this site. Good luck with the fishing when you get into it. Cheers, BN

I finally joined a couple of days ago, Im enjoying reading all the post etc I should of joined years ago. Can some one please tell me how to add pbs to my profile?

1 hour ago, Surfacejunky said:

I finally joined a couple of days ago, Im enjoying reading all the post etc I should of joined years ago. Can some one please tell me how to add pbs to my profile?

Welcome surfacejunky.

Add your pbs into your signature. 

Cheers

Rah