mrsswordfisherman

Catch Of The Month Chat And Comments

75 posts in this topic

Please use this thread to discuss entries or post comments

hey raiders catch off the month is back :yahoo: a much loved event on the site i'm shore

as for prizes we'll be puting up stock items eg rodholders.downrigger mounts,yak trollys,sisser and plyer holders

were even thinking about a catch off the year but that will have to be nutted out by admin

and just a short note it is'nt always the biggest fish that wins we all like a good story as well

looking forward to all the entrys cheers gary

Caught a few fish i could of submitted but caught them last month haha now im not going to catch any good ones :074:

hey raiders catch off the month is back :yahoo: a much loved event on the site i'm shore

as for prizes we'll be puting up stock items eg rodholders.downrigger mounts,yak trollys,sisser and plyer holders

were even thinking about a catch off the year but that will have to be nutted out by admin

and just a short note it is'nt always the biggest fish that wins we all like a good story as well

looking forward to all the entrys cheers gary

Good on ya gary for getting behind catch of the month!!!!!and what a way to kick off with a marlin!!

pete.

Heys guys

Fantastic its back.

And yes what a fantastic first entry to boot, Marlin on a popper!

Cheers

Tapper Tom

Raiders,

I'm absoluely stoked this forum is back. :clapping: Athough I' wasn't here last time, this should be a cracker of a thread. I think the eligables should have their story with pics pinned here during the current month so we can see who's in the running. Bring on some 'Raider Records'.

Raiders,

I'm absoluely stoked this forum is back. clapping.gif Athough I' wasn't here last time, this should be a cracker of a thread. I think the eligables should have their story with pics pinned here during the current month so we can see who's in the running. Bring on some 'Raider Records'.

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=48205 check here Mercer007 biggrin2.gif

I'm gonna be dirty if I catch good fish this month because Mako has it won already with his two year quest for that marlin.

I did miss this part of the forum :1clap: great to see it back

My PB Jew,

Yes I know there have been better fish caught than this but what the heck!!!

Caught in Middle Harbour on 30LB Braid - 40LB Mono Leader going 84cms approx weight 5-6 Kgs

Regards,

Nathan

nice work on the jew mate its a good feeling on gaining a pb it just makes you wanna fish more and more hey

tight lines all!!!

sorry guys i posted in the wrong area maybe ill learn to read what the moderaters states before typing

tight lines all!!!!

sorry guys i posted in the wrong area maybe ill learn to read what the moderaters states before typing

tight lines all!!!!

Thanks for your comments anyway Seathy!!!

Regards,

Nathan

Don't forget to get your entry in for the July Catch of the Month.

Tomorrow is the last day.

That is a mad fish well done :thumbup:

How is the dam after all this rain? i herd Burrendong has risen to 98% in the last 3 weeks from 20%

That's a nice yella Pappy1, he's just about at the end of the scales for eating before he has to much fat. Did you eat him?

Regards Jeff

you can tell the fishing is hotting up we were stugling to get any fish posted 2 months ago some lovely flattys a good jew a fatass yella and tobes mako well done to all the above tobby i'm a little green mate

keep em coming raiders cheers gary

you can tell the fishing is hotting up we were stugling to get any fish posted 2 months ago some lovely flattys a good jew a fatass yella and tobes mako well done to all the above tobby i'm a little green mate

keep em coming raiders cheers gary

First ever Mako, so PB and biggest fish on the boat, well stoked to have got it, especially hearing all the other boats in the area pulling zero's. Might well have planted a seed there. Going again on the weekend booyah!!!

Cheers, Tobe

Just wondering where this months fish of the months poll is ? :S

Thanks for the reminder :biggrin2:

Sorry about that.

All up and sorted now :D

had the poll ended? it seems to be a tie, does that mean two raiders gets one prize each or shares? :thumbup:

had the poll ended? it seems to be a tie, does that mean two raiders gets one prize each or shares? :thumbup:

Yes the poll has ended.

Once results have been verified an announcement will be made in relation to your question.

Just a reminder to take your keys with you when fishing as we have had some great fish caught this month and there has only been 1 entry for Catch Of The Month. Get out there and catch some fish :biggrin2: