swordfisherman

Soft Plastic / Hardbody Social Day

200 posts in this topic

Wooohoo, with Slinky now coming, pretty well the whole Gang will be attending!!

That is terrific that TT Lures & Viva FIshing has sponsored the Day with some of their product! Very generous of them

Looking forward to putting faces to names!!

Cheerio

Roberta

BTW ...... I'm wondering if anyone has any 'old' sps or hb lures that they know they will never use again ..... they could bring them along to 'pool' for the newbies to try out or maybe even take home with them? I know that I have some, so will put some in a bag!

I've bought 2 packets of stinky Gulp specially for the day that I sure won't be taking back home with me. :puke:

I feel dirty :1naughty:

Cheers, Slinky

hey this outing sounds right up my alley my self and best mate are attempting our first bream classic in sussex inslet next month so count me in can my mate come ill tell him he has to become a fishraider too

im in and im bringing my boat. oh and my number is 0403222778 am i allowed to bring a mate ?

Edited by hamerz84

im in and im bringing my boat. oh and my number is 0403222778 am i allowed to bring a mate ?

Sure can biggrin2.gif

Cya on Sunday.

Regards Swordfisherman

I am Keen to Come along for the experience and will have two seats available in the Brianna Barra for the fishing *grins* will be leaving from Penrith. Anyone ?

Edited by Brianna Barra

I am Keen to Come along for the experience and will have two seats available in the Brianna Barra for the fishing *grins* will be leaving from Penrith. Anyone ?

Welcome aboard and more boats the better as we can take out everyone for a fish after the lessons thumbup.gif

Cheers Stewy

Is it possible if I may tag along or is it too late? If so, I'll be there with bells on and in a banged up (recent incident) tinny.

Is it possible if I may tag along or is it too late? If so, I'll be there with bells on and in a banged up (recent incident) tinny.

Added Mr Twister

Regards Stewy

hey was wonderng weather it was ok to come along to the event it would be great if myself and friend could

hey was wonderng weather it was ok to come along to the event it would be great if myself and friend could

No probs mate.

You & your friend have been added.

Cheers,

Grant.

hey guys I am on the list but, would l;ike to add 1

hey guys I am on the list but, would l;ike to add 1

All fixed mate

Cheers

Hodgey

Hi guys, just wondering if it's not too late to sign up for the day?

Hello,

I want to come along on Sunday for the lure fishing clinic. Can you please add me to the list. I might also bring along a friend who doesn't fish but I'm sure would enjoy the day.

Thankyou,

David.

Hi guys, just wondering if it's not too late to sign up for the day?

No problem, mate

You have been added!

Hodgey

Hello,

I want to come along on Sunday for the lure fishing clinic. Can you please add me to the list. I might also bring along a friend who doesn't fish but I'm sure would enjoy the day.

Thankyou,

David.

Both of you have been added, David

Cheers

Hodgey

All done :)

Sorry to be a pain - yet another person has asked to come along. Can you please add another one for me, ie now I am fishtime + 2 :1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1:

I went to check out the location yesterday and decided I will be bringing the boat along as well. Should be a great day and really looking forward to it.

Thanks

Both changes have been made to the list :thumbup:

Hodgey

No probs mate.

You & your friend have been added.

Cheers,

Grant.

cheers guys cant wait really looking forward to this event

my boat and bream stick are all good to go

Hoping its not too late. Can you add me to the attendies list. I will be coming from Wilberforce so if somebody needs a lift from up that way I would be happy to help.

Regards

Richard

Hoping its not too late. Can you add me to the attendies list. I will be coming from Wilberforce so if somebody needs a lift from up that way I would be happy to help.

Regards

Richard

Its never too late Richard.

You are added and thanks for the offer of rides in from your way.

Cheers Stewy

What a terrific response! Thank you to all those Raiders who have registered their interest. It looks like it's going to be a crackin' good day! :1yikes:We will not be accepting any more attendees after 9pm tonight, at which time this thread will be closed. Anyone who is keen to help out with a couple of lessons are still welcome to contact the Admin/Mods team. ;)

Cheers

Hodgey

Hi guys sorry for the late notice but I am very keen to attend this cracking event and would like to bring 2 people if it"s not to late.thumbup.gif

Hi guys sorry for the late notice but I am very keen to attend this cracking event and would like to bring 2 people if it"s not to late.thumbup.gif

All added mate!

Hodgey