• Announcements

• mrsswordfisherman

New Look Fishraider   10/26/2016

Today is a big day for fishraider We have taken this forum to the next level - it is now responsively designed and able to be used on all your devices Make sure you get an app icon on your phone screens and ipad screens - delete Tapatalk not needed anymore Over the next few weeks we will be working on colours and the look of our forum - it will look very nice when finished If you find any issues or functionality that does not work properly then please post into the TECHNICAL ISSUES area of the forum so we can fix it We have endeavoured to keep it still familiar looking however some members will need a helping hand. Anyone who is savvy please help fellow members with navigation so we can all enjoy our community Finally a big thanks to our webmaster and nbdshroom, Johndory and welst for helping test the forum build and being great members Enjoy the NEW LOOK FISHRAIDER
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Beach fishing Cronulla

1 post in this topic

just joined the site and this is my first post, i fish around cronulla along the beaches and have alvey beach rod setup and usally fish pillies, have caught a couple of aussie salmon but am looking at targeting other species but as i am a bit inexperieced would like if any one could give me some tips and pointers for beachfishing around this area