• Announcements

• mrsswordfisherman

NEW LIKE BUTTON   12/27/2017

All posts now have a few reaction buttons Go ahead and like, hahaha, sad, confused etc on posts please ensure you keep posting and NOT just liking Enjoy!!
mrsswordfisherman

What do you like about fishraider?

Hey Donna.. Thats great the old programmes still do their job and im a big fan of 'if it works dont fix it!' The trouble makers must keep you busy! Ive found there are alot of negative and unnecessary comments on other sites regarding Pbs of peoples fish and methods. These forums are meant to be a place to inspire and learn not for haters! :)

An epic idea could be to incorporate some sort or swap and sell model for fishing tackle and/or boat accessories that people no longer want/use  to pass onto a fellow Raider

Tight Lines

6 minutes ago, CJay said:

Hey Donna.. Thats great the old programmes still do their job and im a big fan of 'if it works dont fix it!' The trouble makers must keep you busy! Ive found there are alot of negative and unnecessary comments on other sites regarding Pbs of peoples fish and methods. These forums are meant to be a place to inspire and learn not for haters! :)

An epic idea could be to incorporate some sort or swap and sell model for fishing tackle and/or boat accessories that people no longer want/use  to pass onto a fellow Raider

Tight Lines

http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/forum/15-swap-sell/

Try this one - we have Swap and Sell CJay 

B68B1B55-61F9-416C-8C28-05064CA75FA4.jpeg

haha my bad of course you had it covered! Have you guys ever had a large scale Raiders meeting? It would be epic to bring some Raiders together and get stuck into those Kingies down your way!

5 hours ago, CJay said:

haha my bad of course you had it covered! Have you guys ever had a large scale Raiders meeting? It would be epic to bring some Raiders together and get stuck into those Kingies down your way!

We have soft plastic instruction days sometimes. I'm still blaming the one  I went to for getting me hooked on them!!

Soft Plastics have made a name for themselves in a huge way these days hey! so many to choose from i had to downsize my collection before the missus worked out how much i spent :lol:

11 hours ago, CJay said:

Check out the socials section  - we used to have epic 3 day events where we all stayed in van parks in cabins and had fishing comps and big breakkies together. We had Hairtail weekends and they were legendary every year up until about 2016. The Soft Plastic workshops, Botany Bay socials ahhhhh good memories :) 

11 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Check out the socials section  - we used to have epic 3 day events where we all stayed in van parks in cabins and had fishing comps and big breakkies together. We had Hairtail weekends and they were legendary every year up until about 2016. The Soft Plastic workshops, Botany Bay socials ahhhhh good memories :) 

That sounds awesome is there any events / comps coming up? would be keen to meet some Raiders for a good laugh and catch some beasties! Looks like the water is warming up your way too!

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 3:21 PM, mrsswordfisherman said:

Thanks for that comment JA. Members here are respectful and the forum runs well due to the great moderating team we have always had.  Glad you are happy here with us ;)

HEAR HEAR........... Great Forum.......

I am a member of other sporting forums and generally do not read past the first page, due to the ridicule and personal attacks that start to generate on page 2.

Great work Admin and fellow members........

Edited by sydney south
  • Like 1