• Announcements

• mrsswordfisherman

IMPORTANT SURVEY   03/18/2018

PLEASE SEE THE EMAIL I RECEIVED BELOW - attached is a survey. All raiders please do the survey and there are several questions that ask about where you get information and what apps you use - MAKE SURE YOU ADD IN  www.fishraider.com.au This represents an opportunity to help Transport for NSW and Roads and Maritime to identify key issues facing the boating public.  Results from the survey will help design programs that deliver more accurate and efficient outcomes in safety, services and infrastructure to the boating public.  The survey will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. All responses will remain anonymous.  The survey is at: https://www.ipsossurveys.com.au/O17Y0401/   The public who complete the survey are in with a chance to win:   Kannad Safelink sportpro+ GPS EPIRB and GMEGX800 Hand Held Marine Radio (combined value over $1,100) 1 of 10 L150N Auto Inflatable Pro Fit lifejackets (valued over $145 each)        
Sign in to follow this  

YFT Intel

We were down South today pretty wide and picked up two Yellowfin 140cm qand 150cm. We had to leave them when they were starting to reallycome onto he boil. Only just got back, another fridge full of gold in the garage. I may have some gopro video will check later.

Edited by 35R

Good stuff

Glad it paid of chasing the yellowfin down south

Too rough for me those westerly winds are a nightmare out that far

Yep we towed down there. Just have a look at the updated ripcharts currents, the further we went east the crazier it got (someone mentioned 30nm they are spot on) but there were patches closer in between 500 to 1000 fathoms, a few boated there too.