mrsswordfisherman

HAIRTAIL SOCIAL 2014

145 posts in this topic

wow am i going to take some jackets i think ill need a bigger boat :)

has there been any reports of hairtails being caught recently?

Indeed there has. Interestingly we were on a shop yesterday and the man that served us turned out to be a fishraider member. He told us last week they caught 10 and his mates caught about 40 the week before that!!

Hey guys

Just want let you guys know that I will be on the boat with sydneyfisher12 so if you could please add a +1 next to his name

Sorry for late reply

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed there has. Interestingly we were on a shop yesterday and the man that served us turned out to be a fishraider member. He told us last week they caught 10 and his mates caught about 40 the week before that!!

thats great to hear that there about

cant wait and the weather looks great as well :)

Thought I'd just let you know my dad will be coming too

Sorry for the late reply

Cheers sydneyfisher12

Can't wait

Couldn't get to sleep last night and it's only Wednesday

I just started counting hair tail

I'm so exited

We were in Jerusalem two weeks ago and the temp was 4 degrees one morning. You really need warm clothes as it is bitterly cold there in winter. We are in a Riviera 47 Enclosed called Eeyore and will anchor in the middle of the bay. Say g'day as you pass.

We were in Jerusalem two weeks ago and the temp was 4 degrees one morning. You really need warm clothes as it is bitterly cold there in winter. We are in a Riviera 47 Enclosed called Eeyore and will anchor in the middle of the bay. Say g'day as you pass.

. Will call in Harold

Sounds like an offer of a nice warm bed Harold! I might just take you up on that. Lol

All packed and ready to go .I think I need a trailer to carry all the goodies It will be like masterchef on the mother boat. Lots of wine and port , heaps of food, we may open a floating restaurant and the gas heater is back again this year so we can wine and dine in comfort.Before we go out and freeze our butts off catching Hairtail. Its not to late to join in the fun. see you all on the river cheers Reggie the Rabbit

Hi everyone,

I'm also packed and ready to go. Also looking forward to catching my first Hairtail. Bring it on...!!!

See you all there.

Rod.

Still coming up on Saturday.but the crew has deserted.bluefin fever they say .pm me if you need a spot sorry one only .

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Just finished rigging the rods now I'm really excited boats all rays to go I will be there on Saturday afternoon

Coming up with syd and an so excited

Finished doing the rods and can't wait

Met up with kingfisher84 today at tackle world and he gave me a great tip

He said when u finish packing clothes. Bring an extra jumper

Oh and some tips on fishing to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone we are new to the forum so first off we would like to say hi, to you all and we love the info you guys and girls have put together 👍

We are based out in Oberon NSW, and we are coming down on the weekend for the hairtail event, we are staying at Patonga, we were wondering about spots and where the mothership will be located? We have never fished in the hawkesbury but we are really looking forward to it, hope to catch up with you lot over the weekend 😎

Cheers, James & Leanne

Welcome to fishraider , the mothership will be in Jerusalem bay on the left hand side as you go in and you won't miss us

Hi everyone we are new to the forum so first off we would like to say hi, to you all and we love the info you guys and girls have put together 👍

We are based out in Oberon NSW, and we are coming down on the weekend for the hairtail event, we are staying at Patonga, we were wondering about spots and where the mothership will be located? We have never fished in the hawkesbury but we are really looking forward to it, hope to catch up with you lot over the weekend 😎

Cheers, James & Leanne[/quote

Pm sent

We are on our way to Brooklyn it is cold and drizzling but clearing up ahead. The traffic is light. It is looking like a cracker weekend.

The mothership will be a great place to stop for a hot cuppa and a chat between 1 and 2 today on our tactics and to register.

Hope to see lots of raiders over

the weekend.

Message to bluefin chasers - tie wet socks on the end of your game rod and see what the bluefin fight like. At least the hairtail have got teeth and give a fight :)

qabaryje.jpg

On my way too! Diesel has pulled out as his father is I'll, so I'm dragging down good old scratchie with me and picking up trout stalker. Should be on the water by 1. Can't wait!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Best of luck to everyone! Hope you have a great weekend. Look forward to the catch reports and winner results! Rob

All sorted on the mooring and lunch being prepared. The houseboat is very nice indeed. Bring on the hairtail.dysymapy.jpg

7uda4eze.jpg

uzemybeq.jpg

Have a great time guys hope you get some tonight can't wait until I'm up there I at school right now just thinking about the social

Good luck

Sent from my iPad using tapatal

Edited by Sydneyfisher12