possumms

Help! Some basted has stolen 1800 Tournament

32 posts in this topic

Hi all need help someone has stolen my pride and joy well I was working on 22/5/14

See pic

If anyone sees anything contact police

Thanks

Possumm

Posted Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hope it turns up without a scratch on it real soon mate. Did you have it parked on the street?

Sorry to hear of your loss. What area was it stolen from?

What locks did you have on. Sometimes I wonder if I protect my trailer/bioat enough. Keep an eye open when on the water.

Low act. What size is the Evinrude and is there any unique features on the deck area to look out for?

Yeah we are living with my inlaws as sold our house and are building a new home, I mite add that the house we are building is being built to fit in the triple garage with an extra hight roof

It's was parked on the council strip out side the inlaws house

It had a hub lock and a lock on the tow bit, look like they took it with a truck look at the tyre marks on the kurb,

As nasty as it sounds I hope they choke and die thieving burgers, we work so hard to get things like boat and no hopers just take them.

Only thing I can think of is the metal drain cover for the anchor well is damaged and where you go into the cabin the fiberglass bit you step over has a small pice out of it both side bait tanks are plumed as well not often you see that.

I hope my pride an joy finds it's way home soon

Oh it's a 130 evinrude also the light on top the screw fell out of it so it won't stand up lol

opportunistic bastards are everywhere if it looks easy to pinch or worth money they'll take it, my nephews yamaha dirt bike got stolen from my drive way 3 weeks ago at 3:30am :ranting2:

Hope u get your boat back

It's a nice boat

I'll keep my eyes out for it

Some people these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloody low act, what in the world would they do with a stolen boat?

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Gutted for you. Bloody scumbags.

... Steve

very sorry for your loss to steel a boat like this with the locks on you would think they needed a tilt tray tow truck were there drag marks from the trailer wheels now i know it's the polices job but its hard to drive on sydney roads nowdays with out being caught on camera a runaround to all the local shops in your area might shed some light on the bandit you only need a rego plate number proberly a long shot but worth a try cheers gary

I've heard you got it back that's great I'm sure you're really happy

Cheers sydneyfisher12

Oh great you got it back

I'm sure you were devastated

But now I'm sure your not

Hopefully you get it back mate, but it's probably on its way to another state. Hope you were insured.

Harry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Iv read somewhere the police found it at lansvale, it was about to go under a number job. Dirty bustards

just read in a weekly email the boat was posted on facebook quote "One had 500 shares and 90,000 views and was thankfully found within two days by readers keeping their eyes out for it. But the real answer is a GPS tracker, a small unit (70 x 45 x 20mm) which incorporates a battery and SIM card, is concealed on your boat, and transmits its location when you send it an SMS:"

just read in a weekly email the boat was posted on facebook quote "One had 500 shares and 90,000 views and was thankfully found within two days by readers keeping their eyes out for it. But the real answer is a GPS tracker, a small unit (70 x 45 x 20mm) which incorporates a battery and SIM card, is concealed on your boat, and transmits its location when you send it an SMS:"

read the exact same thing this morning hope he got his boat back from the police

Hi all sorry about not keeping this everyone upto date with good reason tho, it's been a crazy busy time for me and my new family.

So the full story is

When my boat was stolen my wife and I were expecting our first baby, the day the boat was stolen my wife was already 2 days over due, boat was stolen on the 22/5/14 our little girl was born on the 27/5/14, 7 days over due buby and mum are very well, anyways during this time we have been put through the ringer in a full blown investigation with the insurance company as if we were the ones who stole our boat, my wife and I were both interviewed apart for 2 hours in total then had to supply a few days later our full phone records, all our bank account statements for months leading upto the theft, then how we paid for the boat back in 2011 with our bank statements showing the money being withdrawn , we also had to give all my dive licences to prove I was a diver for the dive gear in the boat, our drivers rat licences what for I still don't know, and my boat licence, plus all the photos of the boat and the list goes on, oh this happened after the boat was found too, then a week after all this I went into hospital for surgery on my ankle come out to recover not I have a blood clot in my calf, who the hell have I pissed off I ask lol , at least I have to say having our little girl has been our blessing through these times

Anyway we are just starting to get things repaired on the boat as it has some damage to the skeg and lots of gear missing, nothing but a pain in the ass

Again sorry about not replying sooner life's just crazy for us I can't wait to get the boat fixed and back on the water I will be back to update everything about that was done to the boat

Until then tight lines

Chat soon

Mate, you've had a lot on your plate haven't you?

Still congrats on the new arrival and I can certainly appreciate how hectic it is with a newborn.

Good luck with getting the boat back in shape.

Cheers

Jim

Congratulations on the baby mate

I'm sure you and the misses were happy

Great that you got your boat back but it must be very painful losing a lot of stuff in your boat

Hopefully getting your boat fixed up won't take to long

Cheers thefisherman6784

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You got your baby back as well as a new baby, I'm sure those two things makes up for all the heartache :) Things can only get better from here mate! At least all this happened while the weather was crap and the fishing not much better so you haven't missed much.

Name and shame the insurance company. Or at least pm me so I don't go with them in the future.

Edited by JET01

Sweet can't ask for more than that hope the boats sweet...

Edited by FISHARK