swordfisherman

2015 HAIRTAIL SOCIAL

174 posts in this topic

Wind, rain, hurricane????? Come on guys, we are Fishraiders. I've seen reports from members here during insane weather!

Whether it rains or not, I'll guarantee you the fish are wet! :)

I'll read about it from the warmth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll read about it from the warmth.

And if the tuna said that, you'd never catch one! :)

Come on Ian, I'll save a mooring for you!

And if the tuna said that, you'd never catch one! :)

Come on Ian, I'll save a mooring for you!

Well unfortunately I had weekends mixed up with my Canberra trip, which was last week.

Bu I have my Brother and sister in law from Adelaide this weekend.

Shame, have to,save my energy to chase tuna again

Well unfortunately I had weekends mixed up with my Canberra trip, which was last week.

Bu I have my Brother and sister in law from Adelaide this weekend.

Shame, have to,save my energy to chase tuna again

Cmon Ian don't be a big girl! Do you need a new dress (teehee)

All jokes aside next time we should have a sponsors v's members comp on the side

Cmon Ian don't be a big girl! Do you need a new dress (teehee)

All jokes aside next time we should have a sponsors v's members comp on the side

I was prepared to run my boat up, heater works really well, I tested it when Stewy was out with me a couple of weeks back, went down to make a coffee and was tempted to curl up down there!

I do a dress justice to, great legs!

Next year!

Yew can't wait!

All the memories are coming back from last year, lots of laughs, lots of sledging, and lots of fishing!

Looking forward to see all the raiders attending this year

Im sure we all have our eye on the prize! But in the end we all have a great time

Cheers Gianni

All about fun Gianni ;)

All participants should have received the event details sheet on a pm. If you have not then contact me by pm.

Make sure you follow the "live report hairtail" post http://www.fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=78015 and select "follow this post" to get notifications

Follow our twitter feeds on our fishraider twitter account @fishraider1

We are all ready just have to pack the car tonight - see you all there.

Just looked at this weather info,it is pretty accurate as I have used it before. The fourth column is the rain.

I have gone out in worse rain than this and got caught in rain that was not shown at all with a summer storm.

post-17426-0-62253200-1436998317_thumb.jpg

Edited by fredflathead

Rains all on Friday morning so don't be put off as most won't be on the water til after its passed.

I won't be put off - as long as the fish won't be.

Hey guys, I am out. I am off to Melbourne to see Roma vs Real Madrid. I totally forgot about the dates!

It is freezing out there. Every European I have taken out tells me the same story...don't worry, I am from Belgium, I am used to the cold

by 9pm... they are freezing!

I told my friends the other day, bring your snow gear, they just laughed! We had to get out off the water by 6pm as it was too cold for them haha

we will be there on saturday morning with wooly undies and Ug boots!

Alrighty, all packed ready to go! My boys were that excited that they even helped me pack everything. Wow, they must be really excited! :)

All left to do now is work from midnight to 8am. Come home, hook the boat up and then straight to JB!

I'm looking forward to meeting new raiders and some old faces as well. It's gunna be a great weekend, regardless of the weather!

For those that are coming for the first time, Donna and Stewy are the hosts with the mosts and go out of there way to make sure everyone is welcome!

Weekends like this will show you what Fishraider is all about!

See you on the water!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Some last minute shopping tonight before we pack the car.

Got the esky out, drink bottles in the freezer, all ready to go for the morning.

Quick stop for some bait and we'll be putting along on the houseboat in no time - hopefully we can snag a mooring before the rest of you hooligans rock up!

Scratchie, remember to fill up your fuel tank on the boat this year! See you out there mate.

Some last minute shopping tonight before we pack the car.

Got the esky out, drink bottles in the freezer, all ready to go for the morning.

Quick stop for some bait and we'll be putting along on the houseboat in no time - hopefully we can snag a mooring before the rest of you hooligans rock up!

You will easily get a mooring if you are going out tomorrow morning.

Scratchie, remember to fill up your fuel tank on the boat this year! See you out there mate.

Really Harold? I remember in a previous post that you've got some fuel for me? Lol

This year I won't be driving to pittwater and back, so all good!

Good luck to all of the raiders brave enough to do the cold

Sure you will all enjoy to to max

Dave

Hi there raiders, Scratchie is absolutely correct, Stewie and Donna are brilliant hosts, hope everyone has a great time,

who cares about the weather, I am shattered that I cannot be there,I thought of coming up for a day but without a

houseboat or any boat it is tough,i will be following the updates of all the shenanigans and catches from home,

good luck and have a blast up there.

Cheers Dan

One more sleep to go! Just waiting for the postie to rock up with an (overdue) on line purchase of red LED lights and some jig heads. Can't have too many of those. Got two pocket warmers and heaps of warm clothes (I hope). Making sambos and two thermoses of coffee tomorrow morning to see me through to Saturday. Next year I'm definitely organising a houseboat.

OK everyone its about to start.

Posts now in Live Report Hairtail :)