Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hundgie

Stolen boat

8 posts in this topic

Hi all... Please can you help share the below info... If we can get this around on facebook would be great... Please note the boat has no original decals

Boat STOLEN last night from Kingscliff, NSW. Quintrex 475 Legend name WOLFPAK, rego IAR754N, with 60 HP 4-stroke Yamaha on a Dunbier Trailer. Please help me find these bastards.........

post-4255-0-07922900-1452339375_thumb.jpeg

post-4255-0-20600100-1452339389_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Hundgie

Hi all... Please can you help share the below info... If we can get this around on facebook would be great... Please note the boat has no original decals

Boat STOLEN last night from Kingscliff, NSW. Quintrex 475 Legend name WOLFPAK, rego IAR754N, with 60 HP 4-stroke Yamaha on a Dunbier Trailer. Please help me find these bastards.........

Have you got a picture of the boat that can be put up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join the group what got stolen Australia on Facebook, they have a large network to share it with and have had some good results in getting cars, boats and motorbikes back

man. who the F#*k goes around and steal a boat!!!!. the rego and plate would be hard for renew even if they taken it........ Report it to the police and i hope you have insurance on it. check with the local. its a pretty big boat with trailer on. so your locals might have spotted something.

just get on FACEBOOK and post it and it will do the rounds need to put some kind of contact ect

its on F/B already , it was passed to me earlier so now passed it on aswell.

Not seen it on Marine Area Command page - I presume it has been reported to the police?