swordfisherman

Soft Plastics /lures and fly Tuition Social May 21st 2016

84 posts in this topic

I will be there went to the last one and had a good day

Edited by swordfisherman
ADDED

Hi Swordfish, my son and I are considering coming along on Saturday. Is there any cost or fee we have to pay? We were going to arrive by boat, but I was concerned that I didn't want to leave it unattended, out of site for too long. Will the tutoring be carried out close by where we can park the boat, on the beach I guess? What time does it wrap up?

Hi Swordfish, my son and I are considering coming along on Saturday. Is there any cost or fee we have to pay? We were going to arrive by boat, but I was concerned that I didn't want to leave it unattended, out of site for too long. Will the tutoring be carried out close by where we can park the boat, on the beach I guess? What time does it wrap up?

no cost and your boat will be right next to us and it ends around 4 pm but if parking your car in the national park its $7.50

I thought I'd loaded a post last night but may have done it wrong. My son and I are keen to come along. Is there any cost involved? We were going to come by boat up the river but wanted to know whether we'd be able to park it on the beach within eyeshot of the activities or are we better coming by car?

I thought I'd loaded a post last night but may have done it wrong. My son and I are keen to come along. Is there any cost involved? We were going to come by boat up the river but wanted to know whether we'd be able to park it on the beach within eyeshot of the activities or are we better coming by car?

Have a look at the response above!

I would like to join, pls count me in. Thanks

Greg Lam

Edited by nbdshroom
Added.

Got it Scratchie, sorry, newbie and struggling. Whoever needs to know, there will be two of us attending on Saturday.

Edited by nbdshroom
Added.

I would like to join and my friend Nav will be coming too.

Edited by mrsswordfisherman
ADDED

Hi Swordy, please count me in. - Rus

Edited by mrsswordfisherman
ADDED

Can you please add me and my son Will.
Thanks, Clinton.

Edited by nbdshroom
Added.

Looks like our great site sponsor Frogley's Offshore will be sending down some goodies for all the plastic fanatics to play with :yahoo::yahoo:

Please include myself and my young son and daughter for this exciting event! We had a great time at the last lure social.

Thank you Mr and Mrs Swordfisherman and the admin team for organising :thumbup:

All the best

Ian

Edited by swordfisherman
ADDED IAN

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it now due to work commitments I was looking forward to it as well as I have some different techniques that have been working for me

Edited by swordfisherman
REMOVED

I've got to cancelled my plus 1. But I'll still be there. :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it now due to work commitments I was looking forward to it as well as I have some different techniques that have been working for me

That's a shame Andrew you will be missed

I've got to cancelled my plus 1. But I'll still be there. :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No worries

I hope all raiders really enjoy the day. You will get out of it what you put into it. There are some very knowledgable fishos there, so ask as many questions as you can. Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question! I've tried to move heaven and earth to make it down there but unfortunately it's not to be!

I look forward to reading all your reports with your new found skills.

Cheers scratchie!!!

Hey Stewie/Pete, could you add me too? Cheers, Adam

Edited by nbdshroom
Of course Adam!

Can i please put my name down =) + wifey

Edited by swordfisherman
Added.

Looks like our great site sponsor Frogley's Offshore will be sending down some goodies for all the plastic fanatics to play with :yahoo::yahoo:

Well done Frogley's Offshore for getting behind this Fishraider event. Good onya.

I hope all raiders really enjoy the day. You will get out of it what you put into it. There are some very knowledgable fishos there, so ask as many questions as you can. Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question! I've tried to move heaven and earth to make it down there but unfortunately it's not to be!

I look forward to reading all your reports with your new found skills.

Cheers scratchie!!!

I'm with you Scratchie. I'll probably be crying all day, but I will get to Sydney one day...soon I hope. Have fun everyone and leave a few fish for when I DO get there. Cheers.

Me & Anthony will be attending (wana see what all the BIG fuss is about soft plastics) Sorry for the short notice but had to wait to find out what time Anthony is playing footy at . We'll have to shoot off around 11 but will return in the arvo after his game ...

Edited by swordfisherman
ADDED

Is it too late to add a +1? My brother in law is keen to come too.

Edited by nick m

Is it too late to add a +1? My brother in law is keen to come too.

Its never too late Nick and both added