swordfisherman

25,000 MEMBERS

15 posts in this topic

Another great milestone for FISHRAIDER with the 25,000th member to register with us.

Well done to everyone involved with our great site.

Regards Admin

Fishraider just keeps on getting better. Well done

Holy fish sh$t, that's huge...

Look out fish, he we come

What a fantastic milestone for the best fishing forum in Australia! It is a credit to stewy and Donna who have made it the site it is. Also to the many contributions great and small from all our members!

Onwards and upwards I say! :)

Congrats' Donna and Stewy! A testiment to the community you and the mods have created here. I work in the community as a Youth Worker and I have to say this forum has been a big deal in helping some of these kids feel connected to a community and feeling that sense of appreciation from putting your hand up to help out. Not to mention all the help all of the contributors have given to people looking to get out of the party lifestyle and into fishing.. you should all be proud!! I have to admit I've obtained a wealth of information from the forums myself and it never ends!

Keep up the great work everyone!

Cheers

Ads

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks Donna and Stewy,

Thanks for setting up Fishraider in the first place. It has only fed my addiction and helped me become a better fisherman, as well as meet other people with the same passion

cheers

Richard

Wow! That's awesome.

It definitely is a community right here.

Cheers

Tara

Wow over the moon, what a great forum to be part of .

Thank you Donna ans Stewy

Congrats' Donna and Stewy! A testiment to the community you and the mods have created here. I work in the community as a Youth Worker and I have to say this forum has been a big deal in helping some of these kids feel connected to a community and feeling that sense of appreciation from putting your hand up to help out. Not to mention all the help all of the contributors have given to people looking to get out of the party lifestyle and into fishing.. you should all be proud!! I have to admit I've obtained a wealth of information from the forums myself and it never ends!

Keep up the great work everyone!

Cheers

Ads

Adsy if we are making a difference to some kids lives then we all need a big pat on the back. That includes mods, members, sponsors (past and present) and their families. This community is only enabled by Stewy and I but it is the contributions of everyone that make it awesome.

When we first bought this with 500 odd members and very few active people said "a woman can't do this, get back in the kitchen". Well we proved them all wrong. We will keep this community going as long as we can do so.

Keep spreading the word - I just made a facebook page so jump on and "like" the page fishraider1 it will be used to post events and links to fishraider posts to encourage people to come here to join and read all our information.

Thanks everyone for the comments - it means a lot to us to be supported in our efforts.

It is a great community

WELL DONE to you guys and the hard working team that keep the vessel "FISHRAIDER" afloat. Here's to the next 5000.

Yeah hah guys. Keep it going. Love this forum. Such a great community. Love being able to learn and to brag a little

Cheers R&B

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk