Robroy

Car trailer and Buggy Stolen

25 posts in this topic

PLEASE PLEASE HELP - REGO # Y26175

My son's RZR buggy was stolen during the night (from outside our place whilst we are staying in hospital) I park my 4wd 2 inches from the hitch whoever took it cut the hitch lock and removed the Wheel clamp and pushed the trailer back between 2 vehicles ( 4 foot gap ) and hooked it up and drove off with it) It is always parked right outside my place covered with a Grey waterproof cover. This is more than devastating for us as this is my son's only pleasure as he is a quadriplegic and this vehicle was his pride and joy and the only pleasure or fun he has it had been specially modified with hand controls so he could drive it, please if anyone see's or has seen anything please get in touch with us. MOBILE # 0418292973

My son has spent more than 8 months of the last 24 in hospital and I am devastated that I now have to tell him this has been stolen by some low life. Last time i seen the trailer was around 11:45 pm last night when I arrived back from the hospital my bedroom is only 20 foot from the buggy and I never heard a damn thing probably due to the rain masking any sounds.

post-1551-0-91462700-1465092690_thumb.jpgpost-1551-0-06909600-1465092709_thumb.jpgpost-1551-0-30381700-1465092720_thumb.jpgpost-1551-0-22997900-1465092737_thumb.jpg

Some pics:

Edited by Robroy

Shocking thing that is - mongrel people around.

I will post this in fishing reports too and on our facebook and twitter

Post on the Facebook page what got stolen Australia, they have a big network and a good recovery rate.

Check with all neighbours in your street & surrounding streets to see if any of them has any security cameras around their house , they might have captured what sort of vehicle was used to tow the trailer & buggy away .... Hope they get those BASTARDS & you get your property back.

This makes me so mad!!!

I'll be sure to keep my eyes open

I drive for work and will keep an eye out for it also, I do hope for your sons sake that it is recovered and in good condition, some heartless bastards out there.

Just heard it on 2UE, hope they catch the lowlife(s) and your son gets his buggy back. Hopefully they've heard it on the radio and bring it back

Saw this on the news this evening. I hope it's returned and those responsible caught.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes good exposure on the news tonight. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NSW HWP has also shared it on their Facebook page.

Best of luck my friend, Hope you recover your buggy soon.I'll keep both eyes on the look

I hope they throw the low bar stewards in the tin until they give up the location of the buggy

Good news - tonight the story was on the news and the buggy company is providing a new buggy!!! Good story and robroy I am sure your son is very happy

Hi All,

Thanks to all the Raiders for their kind words and thoughts we are happy with the results of the investigation we have the trailer back just no buggy as yet, the N.S.W. Police have done a fantastic job in arresting these guys a real needle in a haystack situation.

To top it off Polaris Australia are providing a brand new buggy for Robbie whether or not we get his buggy back including the modifications to enable Robbie to drive it, in the event that we get the stolen buggy back we will be selling it and all

the money will be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

Story in the daily Telegraph today: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/buggy-theft-denied-quadriplegic-access-to-only-thing-in-life-that-still-gave-him-joy/news-story/702e11632205d7bc89448185c49cbdbe

Edited by Robroy

Hi All,

Thanks to all the Raiders for their kind words and thoughts we are happy with the results of the investigation we have the trailer back just no buggy as yet, the N.S.W. Police have done a fantastic job in arresting these guys a real needle in a haystack situation.

To top it off Polaris Australia are providing a brand new buggy for Robbie whether or not we get his buggy back including the modifications to enable Robbie to drive it, in the event that we get the stolen buggy back we will be selling it and all

the money will be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

Story in the daily Telegraph today: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/buggy-theft-denied-quadriplegic-access-to-only-thing-in-life-that-still-gave-him-joy/news-story/702e11632205d7bc89448185c49cbdbe

Fantastic outcome and kudos to Polaris as well

That's fantastic news. :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

makes you want to buy a Polaris...kudos..great result great offer from a great company...rick

Just read the police report that the buggy has now been returned as well as the trailer which was returned earlier after the police found the trailer at a Pagewood address.
Charges have been laid in regards to the thefts.

Great news for the family and the young fella.

Once again we have scum taking what doesn’t belong to them. Much easier than getting off their butts and get a job to pay for their requirements. Great news that Polaris have replaced the buggy. For each low life there is at least one decent human being in this world.