Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rickmarlin62

stolen cat

3 posts in this topic

sometime between 2.30am and 5.30 am this morning my neighbours cat was stolen from the footpath in front of his house..its a 5.2 ally cat .blue in colour.windscreen model no canopy.twin 60hp johnsons not sure yr mod but white in colour..taken from gorokan..twin axle trailer...name on side  KRAZY KAT in white  I don't have fotos but if seen pm me..rick

update..a mate rang me two weeks ago and said he had seen boat..police called..asked in the houses it was parked in front of but amazingly no one knew anything about it..if someone parked a 5mtr plus boat in front of my house I think I would have noticed it..both motors are cooked..don't know why..items removed ..rego numbers peeled off...now hes arguing with insurance because the insured amount wont cover two motors..they are treating him like the bad guy..the clowns where it was parked had a stolen camper in front of the house as well..cops reckon they cant prove they stole them..pretty obvious but hands tied...it was found in gwandaland 15 mins away  parked on the street without even being covered...I lived in gwando for 14yrs and cant believe the balls these clowns have...they are under scrutiny from quite a few locals now...rick

Don't know if that's a good ending to the saga, or a bad one. Gone are the days where insurance companies accepted your premium and made a full payout. Nowadays they want the full premium with minimal payout. BN