Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rickmarlin62

port blacks

5 posts in this topic

any news on small blacks at the bay .im fishin up there next week .hope to find a couple at least...scratchie ?????any reports dude...rick

I was out yesterday and all zeros. Was only a short 3hr session just pulling lures. There was a lot of boats at the vee but didn't see any action. We started at the lighthouse and worked north but the good water was south. A lot more current lines and better water south. A mate went today and did same as we did yesterday! Managed to raise two but no convert. He also lost a big dolly at the fish traps east of big island! I seen a lot of game boats coming from the south this arvo! 

A mate landed one at the "tank" mark 3 days ago! 

Hope that helps! 

cheers scratchie..I chatted with one guy fishing in close up in stocko bight  he said water patchy had one bit for zero and seen two jumpers..hopefully better by next wknd..stayin at middle rock and decide what to do dependin on weather..thanks rick

I'd start at the lighthouse in 40f and look st the water from there! 

Any reports I get ill put on this thread. I might be out Tuesday if I get the chance! Haven't done much fishing of late so all the texts I get are killing me! :( 

My Facebook feed suggests some blacks being caught.  Others raising fish and some free jumping but not hitting the bait or lures. There was also a blue caught.  One black caught on a slimie and one on a skirt in about 70m off Fingal.

Counting down the days til I move to Port - about 4 weeks! Can't wait!