Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrsswordfisherman

MARCH Catch of the Month 2017- place entries here

6 posts in this topic

cotm.jpg

• Please place your entries here for the Frogley's Offshore Catch of the Month for MARCH 2017
  • You will need to place a link to the report on how the fish was caught. If you are not sure how to do this please PM a moderator or Admin to attach it for you.
  • Please read the rules for this comp, they can be found HERE
  • The winner will receive a prize pack from Frogley's Offshore. Please leave fish numbers out these will be added by mods /admin.
  • Post any comments in the thread "Catch of the Month Chat and Comments" and not in this thread.
  • P.S. Be sure to include the specified item in your photo. This month's item will NOT BE NEEDED THIS MONTH but we would like to see a big smile on the face of the angler. Good luck to all entrants

FISH 2

Thought id try for smallest catch of the month  haha  fish was one of the little ones mentioned in N E revisited..rick

20170318_081504.jpg

FISH 3

Hi

I'd like to add my entry for CotM. I actually went offshore and caught something and I even nearly managed a smile!

My report is here: Broken Bay Fad and Dollys 

and my attempt at a smile:

dolly3.jpg

FISH 4

Hi everyone,

I'd like to submit my Murray Cod that I caught on fly. It's the first Murray Cod that I've caught and I couldn't be more happy about it. Here's the report

P1080257-1s.jpg

Swano would like his PB Brown Trout added to the comp taken at Thompson Creek Dam and released

swano big brown.jpg