Paddy454

Stolen from Kurnell,NSW

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi all Raiders. 

My next door neighbour had his polycraft stolen from his back yard in Kurnell.NSW

It has a Yamaha motor and a electric bow mounted.

Thanks

facebook_1489299902836.jpg

Edited by Paddy454
Add photo

Bloody Mongrels at it again.Hope he was covered by insurance.

Did he have any security measures in place and where they home at the time?

23 hours ago, Fab1 said:

Bloody Mongrels at it again.Hope he was covered by insurance.

Did he have any security measures in place and where they home at the time?

No on all accounts but not an oportunistic theft as not visable from road etc.

It was out of sight behind his garage so someone that has been on his property would be prime suspects.

He has had a number of different tradesmen completing repairs from the tornado.

Crazy not having insurance though

I'd say the tradies know something.

That's messed up, will keep a look out for it bud and let's hope he gets it back and the low lifes get what they deserve 

On Mon Mar 13 2017 at 9:24 PM, MattGb1989 said:

That's messed up, will keep a look out for it bud and let's hope he gets it back and the low lifes get what they deserve 

Cheers Matt

On Mon Mar 13 2017 at 8:08 PM, Fab1 said:

I reckon your right as it was not visable from the road

4 hours ago, Paddy454 said:

Cheers Matt

Any updates mate??

On 13 March 2017 at 8:08 PM, Fab1 said:

As a tradie I find that a bit agrivating.

Does your neighbour take the boat out in public? I don't know, maybe fishing or some thing. Probably uses public roads and all. Nah, must be scumbag tradies!

28 minutes ago, Flickn Mad said:

As a tradie I find that a bit agrivating.

Does your neighbour take the boat out in public? I don't know, maybe fishing or some thing. Probably uses public roads and all. Nah, must be scumbag tradies!

Theft doesn't discriminate against anyone mate.Of course it could be someone that followed the owner home etc as much as those tradies there that day themselves or some crooks they know.

Don't take it personal mate as there is some top tradies out there and some real scum bags just like there is in any field of work.

Tradies/service people that come to your property really get a good layout of the land when they come to do work for you though you would have to agree and if they are crooks they have one up on anyone else.

Cheers.

I don't think fab1 is bagging all tradies.just stating that the only people to get a view of said boat were tradies..im a fencing contractor and im in new peoples yards a couple of times a week..if I was a Lowie I would have a yard full of goodies that cant be seen from the street..the boat may not have been used for ages so you just don't know wether someone has been eyeing it off for a while..my next door neighbours boat was stolen from in front of our houses and not a sound was heard .his dogs and ours never made a sound..how do you hookup a 5,5mtr cat on doubles and tow it away silently ????. back to the poly .whoever stole it knew it was there and knew how to get it out..doesn't matter what they do they are still low thieving scumbags...rick

6 minutes ago, rickmarlin62 said:

I don't think fab1 is bagging all tradies.just stating that the only people to get a view of said boat were tradies..im a fencing contractor and im in new peoples yards a couple of times a week..if I was a Lowie I would have a yard full of goodies that cant be seen from the street..the boat may not have been used for ages so you just don't know wether someone has been eyeing it off for a while..my next door neighbours boat was stolen from in front of our houses and not a sound was heard .his dogs and ours never made a sound..how do you hookup a 5,5mtr cat on doubles and tow it away silently ????. back to the poly .whoever stole it knew it was there and knew how to get it out..doesn't matter what they do they are still low thieving scumbags...rick

Exactly Rick,I'm not painting all tradies with the same brush at all.At the end of the day anyone could of taken it and like you say tradies get to see more of people's belongings in their homes and yards than the average joe.

Don't think for one minute that people aren't watching an know what's going on.I don't care if your boats on the street,driveway,yard or garage,Trust me people know those people own a boat or whatever and will take it giving the chance.

Saying that I can understand Flicknmad is upset as many tradespeople are great and the rotten ones spoil it for the others and it's not going to change anytime soon with the cost of living etc continuing to escalate.

It's all good fellas. Posting at midnight after a few drinks its easy to get fired up. Ask about how many tradies have had their Utes Brocken into, our livleyhood put at stake by these scum bags.

some €|€|># broke a window of my truck and emptied the entire contents into the grass so as to pick and choose what they wanted. And no exaggeration 3 meters from my bedroom window. I park in front of my house up a battle axe drive way. You can't see it from the street. 

All we can do is hope carma or the coppers serve up some justice.

50 minutes ago, Flickn Mad said:

It's all good fellas. Posting at midnight after a few drinks its easy to get fired up. Ask about how many tradies have had their Utes Brocken into, our livleyhood put at stake by these scum bags.

some €|€|># broke a window of my truck and emptied the entire contents into the grass so as to pick and choose what they wanted. And no exaggeration 3 meters from my bedroom window. I park in front of my house up a battle axe drive way. You can't see it from the street. 

All we can do is hope carma or the coppers serve up some justice.

I feel your pain mate.Insurance cover bugger all of a lot of the tools and things tradies carry too.

In this day and age it's not just tradies and the like that get a good view of your property, anyone with a computer can go onto Google Maps and get a fairly good view of what's in every back yard they choose to look at. If the boat OR whatever is exposed to the elements ( no roof ) it is in plain sight to anyone.

Frank

We had the bloke that was renting the house behind us break into our place years ago

emptied stuff everywhere took what ever they could fit into my backpacks

Found the keys to my bike and took it too