MARCH Catch of the Month 2017 - vote here

Vote for you favourite fish and report   42 members have voted

1. 1. Vote here for your favourite fish capture and report

• FISH 1 - Kingfish caught by REELCRAZY
    • FISH 2 - Murray Cod caught by rickmarlin62
    • FISH 3 - Mahi Mahi caught by antonywardle
    • FISH 4 - Murray Cod caught by W4z
    • FISH 5 - Brown Trout caught by swano

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

Vote here for your favourite fish capture and report

Entries are found in the post below

OK so it's a few days into voting for Frogley's Offshore Catch of the month and we have 18 votes recorded. The entrants get out there and do their thing, take pictures and write a short story to share their capture with us. In return what do most of the 27000 members do...NOTHING! Come on people, surely we can do better than this! You all know the saying "use it or lose it?" It has many different interpretations. In the case of Fishraider, the site that we are all privileged to be members of, it means getting more involved. USE IT OR LOSE IT!                                                         BN

On 03/04/2017 at 4:42 AM, big Neil said:

OK so it's a few days into voting for Frogley's Offshore Catch of the month and we have 18 votes recorded. The entrants get out there and do their thing, take pictures and write a short story to share their capture with us. In return what do most of the 27000 members do...NOTHING! Come on people, surely we can do better than this! You all know the saying "use it or lose it?" It has many different interpretations. In the case of Fishraider, the site that we are all privileged to be members of, it means getting more involved. USE IT OR LOSE IT!                                                         BN

I agree 100% Neil. 

Sometimes I forget to vote mainly because the months roll past too fast and I forget the date.

I know you shouldn't have to, but can I suggest 

A pop up box with the link to the vote section to remind everyone.

Or a flashing box in the banner area with a link to the vote section.

I know we all hate pop ups but if it works it would be great.

Hopefully members will get more involved.

I often forget some of the reports, maybe if the nominated report links were included on the voting page we could quickly go over them again.

Jon

1 minute ago, JonD said:

I often forget some of the reports, maybe if the nominated report links were included on the voting page we could quickly go over them again.

Jon

Jon,

Mrsswordie always adds a link to the entries in the first post. If you need or want to see the reports again before you vote, they're just a click away! :)

I agree with you BN, it'd be awesome to see more involvement from raiders. Surely there are more than ~40 active members?

Cheers,

Wellzy

your spot on neil I just voted for myself as a laugh..i on entered as a laugh as there was only one entry for the month  hopefully I will have a full size fish this month..come on guys give these great captures a vote they deserve it..rick

Well done W4z on your win - well deserved

Please message me your name and a postal address to send your prize