• Announcements

• mrsswordfisherman

NEW LIKE BUTTON   12/27/2017

All posts now have a few reaction buttons Go ahead and like, hahaha, sad, confused etc on posts please ensure you keep posting and NOT just liking Enjoy!!
swordfisherman

Newest Site Sponsor DINGA.com.au

Please all welcome Gordon from DINGA as our newest advertiser on Fishraider.

Gordon can be contacted via the site  DINGA

dinga.png

YOU GOTTA CHECK THE PRICES !!!

Some of the things I have purchased in the past SOME WERE ONSALE.

Squidgy Wrigglers  80mm    $6.32

150y 5lb Power Pro                $28

Watersnake auto/man PFD $99.95

Berkley Nitro Bream Pro jigheads $6.90

My mate's bought $12 sea anchor.

They've got over 8000 five star reviews

And the icing on the cake FREE DELIVERY on ALL PURCHASES, just be a signed in Dinga member.

PS.  I haven't got shares in the company LOL, just super impressed with price and service

Edited by nutsaboutfishing

Welcome on board! I’ll be signing up now! Always looking for quality and cheap fishing gear! I’m sure there will be many raiders doing the same! 

Cheers scratchie!!! 

Yep agreed I bought my watersnake 6 months ago had a Lil issue within24 hours I had jv rep calling me... Very impressed as it was off ebay could of just ignored my message.... Champions 

On 19/12/2017 at 5:42 PM, Aardvarking said:

Great news, I'm a fan of the site. I just gotta ask, any coupon codes for us fishraiders? ;)

I reckon the prices are already pretty good, after all the guy's gotta make a living, but no harm in asking

Great news Dinga !! ... and welcome Gordon.... Fishraider is fast becoming a one stop fisho spot ! 

Now where can I buy my bait and fuel ??? 

Cheers 

Zoran

welcome Gordon. 

With the amount of money ive spent at Dinga, i SHOULD be a shareholder....

fantastic pricing and glad i can now link to products when providing gear recommendations...

Hi Fishraiders,

Thank you for the warm welcome, and great to hear many of you have already experienced the benefits and advantages of DINGA Online, and why it is unanimously considered the #1 for Fishing Tackle by Australia's Angling Community

In addition to our already low prices (if not the lowest prices in Australia), we would like to offer all Fishraider members (new & existing), an additional 5% discount on all their orders.

Before placing an order please email us at info@dinga.com.au with the below details and we will assign you to a special customer group which will provide you with an additional 5% discount off our already low prices. Plus we will deliver every order to you within Australia free.

All you need to do is email us with the following details:

1. Email address
2. Fishraider "Display Name"

... and we will apply this special extra discount offer to all of your orders from that time on.

If you are not already a DINGA Club member, just go to this page and join (free) and fill in your details before you email us with your details. https://www.dinga.com.au/dinga-club.html

At DINGA Online we don’t offer discounts on inflated prices. Our special offers are truly special offers. We pride ourselves on being a cut above the competition, but what really sets us apart is what we like to call "The DINGA Difference".

• Super fast, FREE shipping (Signed in DINGA Club Members)
• All products backed by the DINGA 100% Guarantee (Easy Returns)
• Best Value Guarantee (We will beat any advertised online price that an Australian competitor has in stock) 
• Protect your purchase from Click to Delivery 
• DINGA Buyer Protection (On all Transactions)
• Enjoy 5 Star Service (Before & After Purchase)

We are always happy to help you if you require assistance - please let us know by email, or call us during business hours on 02 4960 8840.

We would also like to take this opportunity to wish all of you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Talk soon,
Gordon Balcomb.
DINGA Online
Your Best Mates In Fishing!

https://www.dinga.com.au
https://ondeckby.dinga.com.au
Get in on the growing following and Like us on Facebook 
www.facebook.com/dinga.fishing.77

Edited by DINGA

Thank you Gordon for extra discount for forum members. I am really impressed  with orders delivery time.