Finding the site is playing up for me. It's going from clicking on the lure section only to have a spin reel open or just going to a blank white page.

1 hour ago, JonD said:

Finding the site is playing up for me. It's going from clicking on the lure section only to have a spin reel open or just going to a blank white page.

Did you send them a message Jon? Go to the facebook page or send them a message from their page https://www.dinga.com.au/contacts/

10 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

@JonD this is what I am getting 

go to Fishing Lures then dropdown and I selected Trolling Lure - navigates correctly

C18A4BBC-A1D2-4C1A-AF9D-099EDF6D5E89.jpeg

Thanks for that. I thought it may of been due to heading to the site through the link above so I headed to the site directly but still ended up having issues after having a good look at the site. It may very well be from my side but I did check a few other sites that seemed to run without any probs.

The good thing is I found quite a few things to add to the wish list on Dinga. Will check out the Facebook page.

Hi JonD, works ok for me. I ordered some reels yesterday with no problems. 

It may be your browser playing up or the Dinga site cookie got corrupted . Delete your cache and cookies, restart browser is the usual fix. 

Cheers

Zoran

1 hour ago, zmk1962 said:

Hi JonD, works ok for me. I ordered some reels yesterday with no problems. 

It may be your browser playing up or the Dinga site cookie got corrupted . Delete your cache and cookies, restart browser is the usual fix. 

Cheers

Zoran

Will do, thanks.

hey guys how do we get our fishraider discount from the dinga store :)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, CJay said:

hey guys how do we get our fishraider discount from the dinga store :)

Hey ya go mate

Hi Fishraiders,

Thank you for the warm welcome, and great to hear many of you have already experienced the benefits and advantages of DINGA Online, and why it unanimously considered the #1 for Fishing Tackle by Australia's Angling Community

In addition to our already low prices (if not the lowest prices in Australia), we would like to offer all Fishraider members (new & existing), an additional 5% discount on all their orders.

Before placing an order please email us at info@dinga.com.au with the below details and we will assign you to a special customer group which will provide you with an additional 5% discount off our already low prices. Plus we will deliver every order to you within Australia free.

All you need to do is email us with the following details:

1. Email address
2. Fishraider "Display Name"

... and we will apply this special extra discount offer to all of your orders from that time on.

If you are not already a DINGA Club member, just go to this page and join (free) and fill in your details before you emails us with your details. https://www.dinga.com.au/dinga-club.html

At DINGA Online we don’t offer discounts on inflated prices. Our special offers are truly special offers. We pride ourselves on being a cut above the competition, but what really sets us apart is what we like to call "The DINGA Difference".

• Super fast, FREE shipping (Signed in DINGA Club Members)
• All products backed by the DINGA 100% Guarantee (Easy Returns)
• Best Value Guarantee (We will beat any advertised online price that an Australian competitor has in stock) 
• Protect your purchase from Click to Delivery 
• DINGA Buyer Protection (On all Transactions)
• Enjoy 5 Star Service (Before & After Purchase)

We are always happy to help you if you require assistance - please let us know by email, or call us during business hours on 02 4960 8840.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, nutsaboutfishing said:

Hey ya go mate

Hi Fishraiders,

Thank you for the warm welcome, and great to hear many of you have already experienced the benefits and advantages of DINGA Online, and why it unanimously considered the #1 for Fishing Tackle by Australia's Angling Community

In addition to our already low prices (if not the lowest prices in Australia), we would like to offer all Fishraider members (new & existing), an additional 5% discount on all their orders.

Before placing an order please email us at info@dinga.com.au with the below details and we will assign you to a special customer group which will provide you with an additional 5% discount off our already low prices. Plus we will deliver every order to you within Australia free.

All you need to do is email us with the following details:

1. Email address
2. Fishraider "Display Name"

... and we will apply this special extra discount offer to all of your orders from that time on.

If you are not already a DINGA Club member, just go to this page and join (free) and fill in your details before you emails us with your details. https://www.dinga.com.au/dinga-club.html

At DINGA Online we don’t offer discounts on inflated prices. Our special offers are truly special offers. We pride ourselves on being a cut above the competition, but what really sets us apart is what we like to call "The DINGA Difference".

• Super fast, FREE shipping (Signed in DINGA Club Members)
• All products backed by the DINGA 100% Guarantee (Easy Returns)
• Best Value Guarantee (We will beat any advertised online price that an Australian competitor has in stock) 
• Protect your purchase from Click to Delivery 
• DINGA Buyer Protection (On all Transactions)
• Enjoy 5 Star Service (Before & After Purchase)

We are always happy to help you if you require assistance - please let us know by email, or call us during business hours on 02 4960 8840.

Thanks mate all done and dusted looking forward to some new gear  :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CJay said:

Thanks mate all done and dusted looking forward to some new gear  :) 

Just wait till you get a confirmation email that your down for 5% discount. If you're in a hurry you could probably give them a cal

• Like 1

Too easy thanks guys discount sorted and super fast delivery :) zero damage to gear and all rigged up for the Kings!

Tight lines guys...and fisherwoman B)

• Like 1

Credit where credit's due. I've been doing a lot of fishing lately and naturally the line and terminal tackle gets severely depleted when fishing among snags all the time. Now I've been a member of Dinga for quite some time and never had a problem with any of the gear that I've ordered. I signed up again as a Fishraider and placed an order for some essentials on Sunday lunchtime. Tuesday lunchtime the stuff arrived and the fishing gear is all sorted ready for some native freshwater species. As I said credit where credit's due. First class gear, first class prices and first class delivery. You'll be hearing from me again. Thank you DINGA. bn

• Like 3

My shimano backbone turned up this week. Looking forward to giving it a run this weekend!

• Like 1