• Announcements

• mrsswordfisherman

NEW LIKE BUTTON   12/27/2017

All posts now have a few reaction buttons Go ahead and like, hahaha, sad, confused etc on posts please ensure you keep posting and NOT just liking Enjoy!!
MaxSakuma

Looking for charter

Does anyone can recommend a good charter to fish on the canals of Sydney harbour?

Me and my wife are new in town and we're looking for someone to take us fishing on a boat.

Well, if not that, does anyone is interested in learning how to use baitcaster on hard body lures?

That's  basically how I was fishing back in Brazil for quite a few years and I'm happy to share some knowledge the way one day someone taught me the tricks as well.

Be patient Max. Very busy time of year. Pm charters only please! 

Cheers scratchie!!! 

On 12/29/2017 at 11:59 AM, MaxSakuma said:

Does anyone can recommend a good charter to fish on the canals of Sydney harbour?

Me and my wife are new in town and we're looking for someone to take us fishing on a boat.

Max,

I don’t know about the “canals of Sydney Harbour” but I’ve sent you a PM with links to two charters. One, I fished the Harbour with one  January several years ago and we had an absolutely amazing day! Squid, kings, bonito, salmon, tailor... 😎 This guy has part of a fish in his name! I know he and the other skipper consistently get results. The other charter I have fished nearby several times in Botany Bay/Port Hacking and I know they get results, too.

I enjoy fishing with baitcasters but tend to fall back to threadline outfits more often than not, due to the ease of casting lighter lures.

Tight lines!

Edited by Berleyguts
  • Thanks 1