• Announcements

• mrsswordfisherman

IMPORTANT SURVEY   03/18/2018

PLEASE SEE THE EMAIL I RECEIVED BELOW - attached is a survey. All raiders please do the survey and there are several questions that ask about where you get information and what apps you use - MAKE SURE YOU ADD IN  www.fishraider.com.au This represents an opportunity to help Transport for NSW and Roads and Maritime to identify key issues facing the boating public.  Results from the survey will help design programs that deliver more accurate and efficient outcomes in safety, services and infrastructure to the boating public.  The survey will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. All responses will remain anonymous.  The survey is at: https://www.ipsossurveys.com.au/O17Y0401/   The public who complete the survey are in with a chance to win:   Kannad Safelink sportpro+ GPS EPIRB and GMEGX800 Hand Held Marine Radio (combined value over $1,100) 1 of 10 L150N Auto Inflatable Pro Fit lifejackets (valued over $145 each)        

Just a short report from a few sessions.  Newcastle beaches holding good numbers of fish - and bigger numbers of fisherman!  If you can find a little gutter away from the headlamps & noise - you’ll find enough dart, whiting, flatty and tailor to keep you on your toes. Whiting are hitting really nicely, averaging about 40cm. Interestingly - I’ve not caught a bream in weeks, though have seen a few reds landed at Redhead & Stocko - not sure if there’s any reason or just coincidence.

Yabbies / pipi / beachworm the go, I’ve been fishing 5-7 am or pm.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Couple of nice elbow slappers  there mate.. Well done

Edited by Omally

Great fishing there Dave. A good feed for sure. Good size whiting. Cheers R&B

Lovely fish the old whiting.