Got My Poly! Yahoo!

Sammy0884

Hey Guys,

just wanted to let everyone know that i picked up my poly! and now i finally have my first boat! :thumbup:

i drove up to coffs harbour to meet a guy from brisbane yesterday, made the exchange at 5pm, spent the next hour changing the trailer plugs, went to sleep early to get a good start... :wacko:

this morning...wake up at 4am, on the road by 4.30... 4.35 one of the trailer tyres de-laminates at 110km/h, i spend the next 3 hours waiting on the side of the road for a tow, make it to a tyre place at 7.40am, pay for two new light truck tyres and spend the next 8 hours battling traffic and torrential rain to get home... :mad3:

but its all good, chris (crazedfisherdude) and i took it to oatley boat ramp, and took it out for a burn! man! its lightning! but it needs a bigger pitch prop! either that or it is overpowered! so smooth, so soft

then chris had to land a 42cm on SP flattie to top the day off!

Cheers!!

Sammy

congrats sammy :thumbup:

another botany fisho woo hoooo :yahoo:

god bles ur new boat hope u nail some serious fish in it hehehehehe,

ahhh chris mate u had to RUB that last bit in DIDNT u lmfao,,

"ohh yeh and i got a fish" :074::074:

cheers sammy well done

steve

Guest Sea Jay

Just like to say congrats aswell i hear that they cut through the chop better than alloy boats which is what i have we will have to test it out andsee which handles better.

Nice colour to shouldn't be to hard to spot you on the bay, knowing my luck i will pull up to a blue polly and introduce myself and it wont be you.

What is the size of the blue beast??

Just like to say congrats aswell i hear that they cut through the chop better than alloy boats which is what i have we will have to test it out andsee which handles better.

Nice colour to shouldn't be to hard to spot you on the bay, knowing my luck i will pull up to a blue polly and introduce myself and it wont be you.

What is the size of the blue beast??

its 4.55m, come and say hi if you see me

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sea Jay

its 4.55m, come and say hi if you see me

Will do mate hope to see you out there soon!!!!!!

Edited by Sea Jay