1" Power Hawgs?

loomylover

Hey guys,

Does anyone know if berkley bring out the power hawgs in a finesse 1" size? I've seen the nymphs a while back, but yet to see the hawgs in 1".

Any thoughts appreciated.

Cheers

Anthony

I have some in my tackle pack...sure tackle shops will get them in for you if you want them

Mike

Cheers Mike,

Yeah i knew berkley made them, but wasn't sure if pure fishing australia distributed them because i've never heard anyone rave on about them when they look like a lethal finesse bream lure.

I've got 10 packs coming over from the states in an awesome goldy/prawn colour - might sell 3 or 4 when they arrive, see how it goes.

One of the fishing stores in Port Mac (think it was Fisherman's Corner) had them on sale at Christmas for $7 a packet. Bought a couple of packets and converted them into a heap of bream, flatties and whiting on the flat at Blackman's Point. The're now my 'go to' SP on the flats.

Cheers,

Jeff

One of the fishing stores in Port Mac (think it was Fisherman's Corner) had them on sale at Christmas for $7 a packet. Bought a couple of packets and converted them into a heap of bream, flatties and whiting on the flat at Blackman's Point. The're now my 'go to' SP on the flats.

Cheers,

Jeff

Cheers for that input Jeff - i live in port so ill be giving them a solid run around that area.

I've just bought a bulk lot of 10 bags (because it was cheaper) so im letting 5 bags go, at $5 a pop if anybodies interested.

Cheers for that input Jeff - i live in port so ill be giving them a solid run around that area.

I've just bought a bulk lot of 10 bags (because it was cheaper) so im letting 5 bags go, at $5 a pop if anybodies interested.

The 5 bags are sold guys (they seem popular), thanks to those who enquired.